“great food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

we tried the red lobster in the villages for the first time on the 10th July. I have always fancied trying the red lobster but never got round to it. Got to say, very impressed. I had a new york strip with lobster tail. absolutely excellent and cooked to perfection. the service was superb,
not the cheapest place $200 for 4 of us, but you get what you pay for,
got to recommend this place for anyone wanting some top food
many thanks Red Lobster, I will be back

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place , very clean, staff was very friendly & the food was delicious. We were served in a very timely manner. I recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

No wait on a Friday night, what a treat! Food and service by Erica were excellent. Ok, now that I had my Red Lobster fix, I'll be good for a couple of weeks.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Our group was promptly seated at our reservation time. However, beverage service was slow as we reviewed the menu, which featured many drink selections. Wine prices were high. The seafood selections were limited unless one has a appetite for shrimp. The dinner prices were moderate to high for the selections. Service was attentive and "to go" boxes were readily available, even for the dessert items which came with the 4 course dinner (the best deal on the menu). Ordering a few appetizers could make a nice dinner for two. Worth a try.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We went on Mother's Day waited half an hour which was fine they were a bit busy.. ordered glass of wine.. ordered appetizer, when it was ready the waitress approached the table with the platter with the appetizer on it nearly knocking over my wine then the part of the appetizer fell onto the serving plate she asked if I wanted them to remake them I said no that would be fine I thought she would pick up the pieces of the appetizer with a napkin or Serving Spoon she used her fingers! I was too stunned to say anything. Someone else served the dinner she never came back to the table to ask how the food was or if I wanted another glass of wine, or even if we wanted to order dessert but she sure arrived there to give us our check .. I love how the check gives examples of how much to tip I gave less than 15% and I normally tip much more than that when I get good service.. I ordered scallops which were good but they were served on maybe a third cup of rice I also ordered a baked potato when the waitress came with my meal the baked potato was not on it she said it would take another 10 minutes so why did you bring me my meal?? I said forget it just get me another side.... we wont be back again!