“Where's the fish”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Our group was promptly seated at our reservation time. However, beverage service was slow as we reviewed the menu, which featured many drink selections. Wine prices were high. The seafood selections were limited unless one has a appetite for shrimp. The dinner prices were moderate to high for the selections. Service was attentive and "to go" boxes were readily available, even for the dessert items which came with the 4 course dinner (the best deal on the menu). Ordering a few appetizers could make a nice dinner for two. Worth a try.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We went on Mother's Day waited half an hour which was fine they were a bit busy.. ordered glass of wine.. ordered appetizer, when it was ready the waitress approached the table with the platter with the appetizer on it nearly knocking over my wine then the part of the appetizer fell onto the serving plate she asked if I wanted them to remake them I said no that would be fine I thought she would pick up the pieces of the appetizer with a napkin or Serving Spoon she used her fingers! I was too stunned to say anything. Someone else served the dinner she never came back to the table to ask how the food was or if I wanted another glass of wine, or even if we wanted to order dessert but she sure arrived there to give us our check .. I love how the check gives examples of how much to tip I gave less than 15% and I normally tip much more than that when I get good service.. I ordered scallops which were good but they were served on maybe a third cup of rice I also ordered a baked potato when the waitress came with my meal the baked potato was not on it she said it would take another 10 minutes so why did you bring me my meal?? I said forget it just get me another side.... we wont be back again!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Waited 1/2 hour for table and waiter when there were many tables available which suggests under staffed. When food delivered my lobster was overcooked and there was no drawn butter served like shown on commercials on TV. Had to wait to long for waiter to check on us for any needs and when asked to get something it took quite awhile. Waiter was very personable but admittedly overwhelmed to lack of staff.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

We went here on Easter Sunday, and although a bit crowded the service was very good. Everyone in our party commented on how good the food was. We've eaten at many Red Lobster restaurants, but this one seemed the best by far. I'd highly recommend the surf and turf with lobster. The steak was exactly how I like it cooked and the lobster was great.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The evening was disappointing, food was very average and service was poor. Meals were slow coming to the table and not all at the same. Two orders were not what was ordered. The manager came to the table and did not seem overly concerned. Last time we visit this establishment.