“Celebrating a Birthday”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The evening was disappointing, food was very average and service was poor. Meals were slow coming to the table and not all at the same. Two orders were not what was ordered. The manager came to the table and did not seem overly concerned. Last time we visit this establishment.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We all ate there last evening.My son Kirk took us out tocelebrate my wifes birthday andmy birthday which is in April but he wont be here then.Foyr adults and my grandson who is almost nine.We had lobsters,clams,mussells,biscuits,salads and stuffed mushrooms.Everything from servers to meal was perfectly served n cooked.The crew even sang Happy Birthday to my wife also.Best meal ever.We tried the one on 200 in Ocala but thisVillages is the best.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The servers here obviously enjoy what they do! Each time we come here they have smiles on their faces and are eager to help each other. I feel like part of the family!

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Lobsterfest dinner, everything on point..Lobster tails were perfect, Walt's shrimp was excellent so was the scampi..Even the appetizers were delicious,we had the stuffed mushrooms,coconut shrimp & shrimp on ice for starters..My wife had the Lobster Lover's
Dream, She loved it, subbed the broccoli for green beans & mushrooms no extra charge.
She particularly enjoyed the lobster & shrimp linguini..i had the Ultimate Feast, subbed the crab legs for Maine lobster tail for two buck surcharge. Absolutely no complaints..Food was served hot, our waitress was attentive & obviously in a good mood. I'm not known for giving rave reviews but this one called for it..No guarantee your visit will be as flawless as ours but give it a try anyway...

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Service was excellent and prompt and our meals were all great. What more can one say its a Red Lobster and I shall return. Can get a bit crowded so u may have a wait.