“Great little restaurant ”
Review of Osteria La Milonga

Osteria La Milonga
Price range: USD 26 - USD 64
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Our second year and not disappointed. A super family restaurant with varied and interesting dishes - and all served with a smile. Risotto done properly and not to be missed!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Osteria la Milonga reminds me of the trattorie that enchanted me when I first started going to Piemonte in 1999. Mom is in the kitchen (she oversees the back of the house team), papa is in the front of the house and he serves alongside his son.

I went to Osteria la Milonga on the recommendation of a chef friend of mine. Excellent advice! I had a large group with me, so I was little nervous about the evening, but I quickly realized it was going to be great. It was.

The food is traditional and excellent. The porcini risotto was my favorite that night.

Service is warm and attentive. Wine list has some great choices from the Monferrato region.

For price and quality plus traditional Piemontese family style atmosphere, you can't wrong with Osteria la Milonga.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We ate here during the week. We booked a package meal through our accommodation at NaturalMente Wine Resort. The package meant we got a fixed menu so we couldn't make any choices. The first two courses were mediocre and the second two courses were good. If I were returning to the restaurant, I would like to order from the menu as the food that other diners were eating looked good. I had gelato for desert which was lovely. The wine was excellent.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

What a gem of a restaurant! We stayed with a large group of friends and wanted a true Italian dinner. The chef corresponded with us prior about the menu. They were so incredibly accommodating. Since it is truffle season, we wanted to create a menu to include white truffles. Mauro, the owner and chef, spoiled us with the best food and serve possible. All dishes were regional and the quality amazing. We felt very comfortable and had a very memorable evening! The extra bonus was getting to know Mauro and his passion for food.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We took a stroll down to this hidden pearl in Agliano. Table for two. My wife and I had a fantastic meal. One thing Italians now, is to make good food. The atmosphere in the restaurant was good. The owner really put a great deal of passion to make us feel well. Agliano isn't the center of the world, but well worth visiting. And when there, do enjoy a good meal at Osteria La Milongater. You will not regret it.