My boyfriend & i stayed for 9 nights in September 2011, booked after reading great reviews & now we know why! Upon check in we were immediately upgraded to a room with pool view.
Set away from the busy tourist areas of Lamai & Chaweng, this is the spot for pure relaxation. Everywhere is accesible with a scooter or car hire which the hotel help to arrange at going rates. It features its own private beach which is small but just perfect.. Staff clean debris swept up from the night before every morning.
Our room overlooked the main pool & was spacious and clean.. The bed was probably the most comfy we've ever experienced in a hotel! Patio doors had a mosquito mesh so i wasn't bitten once (a rarity anywhere i go as mossies seem to love my blood) and the air con was wonderful & quiet. Housekeeping everyday with clean towels and bedding and cleaning was always thorough to my delight!
We only ate once at the restaurant but food was adequate if not a tad expensive. Buffet breakfast we enjoyed & was plentiful.
Staff are amazing people, from the groundsman to the waiting girls.. Always smiling & will do everything to make sure you're happy & have everything you need. We felt really at home because of this.
Only downfall is probably having to pay for wifi access, but having said this, this didn't bother us as its fairly priced @ £3 per day & connection was normally fine.
For the price we paid, this hotel is fantastic value for money & we'd recommend it in a heartbeat.
Thank you to Rajapruek for an amazing time!!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free your mind and unleash your imagination as you set foot on the pristine beach of Koh Samui, Thailand. Our resort is a destination of quiet beauty where one can enjoy the caress of the breeze and the whispers of waves on the sand. Rajapruek Samui Resort is located along the gulf of Siam and on the serene beachfront of Lipa Noi, which is also known as Sunset Beach, one of Koh Samui's renowned private beaches. Adding to the scenery is the magnificent sunset combined with our friendly service, ensuring that your stay at the resort is peaceful and awe-inspiring. Our beach is certainly ideal for children. With its shallow waters, it is very safe for the little ones to enjoy a swim. Take pleasure from our resort at your leisure, be it swimming, canoeing, sailing or pampering yourself with a session of our relaxing massage treatment, such as oil and Thai massages. Rajapruek Samui Resort is the perfect place to spend your holiday on Koh Samui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, HostelWorld, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rajapruek Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rajapruek Samui Hotel Lipa Noi
- Rajapruek Samui Koh
- Rajapruek Samui Resort Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand