What makes the perfect trip ? For my wife and myself on our 4th Wedding Anniversary and my birthday combined, the tropical paradise of Koh Samui! What made it special :
1)- the staff at the Sunset Beach resort at Taling Ngam!From the GM Chat, to Jarat & Milk at the front office, Koh & Keng & the lady who made the perfect omlette at the breakfast table every morning - all of them just made it the most relaxed,friendly and welcome Thai vacation! what a great boutique hotel in the best spot available. They give you the most genuine advice and really care ! Also gave us a late checkout as the flight back was at 6pm.from Samui to Bangkok.
2)Property has a good pool,great rooms - the deluxe rooms with the Jacuzzi has the best views, internet access,super beach front, you can walk at least 500m in one direction,Gym on top a hill ! birds eye view, Its 40min from the airport in a fabulous location next to the Intercontinental which is the most expensive property on this stretch.
3) 5 nights , remote beach, great view from room 7, 5 island view, Jacuzzi in the room, great pool,two wheelers for hire, 35 minutes by bikes to Lamai Beach ( easily the most lively street at night) , and the same to Nathon Pier, great for lunch !. ( Chaweng is overhyped).
4) Food is cheap & delicious , beer is plenty, sunshine,water, & the warmth of the people free and memories priceless! For every budget !
Koh Samui rocks in Jan-Feb and the best season to visit I guess not too hot or cold and just totally laid back and chilled out - dont carry too much luggage - plenty of 7 to 11 and 24hr stores across this Island ! you get everything you need !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury boutique resort and spa located directly on the beach front commanding spectacular views of the Koh Samui coast and nearby islands, Sunset Beach Resort & Spa's superbly appointed beachfront villas and sunset rooms sit amidst our private, tranquil spa and gardens where the only sound is the gentle rhythm of the sea. The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam offers 21 uniquely decorated rooms and villas. Sunset rooms are located above reception in a two storey building. Garden villas are positioned around the swimming pool and of course the beach front villas are right by the sand and sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Beach Resort And Spa, Taling Ngam
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Ban Sabai Sunset Beach Hotel
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Ko Samui, Asia