“Awesome!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Vaneet G
“Ok , many optionn in nanu but villa need to be working”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Good rooms, good villa, there are many and everyone has put a personal name to the nanu resort villas , but wary of too much personal clutter of the owners. Later they call you for missing things. Need to actually clean up with the personal things if they want to let it out. Rest a good place to enjoy the week. Taxis can ve spoil sport as only one stand and they monopolize it. Like we got to pay high rip off costs bumbed by 50% extra for airport drop as only one taxi available in that remoteness
. The caretakers are good and available qucikly like we gave them 100 rs when we lost a key but they quickly arrange one duplicste replacement.

Management Response
9 Jul 2017
After you left, our iron was missing, this has never happened in all the times e have rented the villa!! Also this is our home, so obviously there will be some things that belong to us in it.
Betsyneuv...
“Manage your expectations”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Although the reviews that discuss the pristine beauty of the nearby beach are spot on, we were actually quite disapointed with the accommodation. We are seasoned travelers who are not overly particular, but calling this a "luxury villa" is a stretch. The home itself was musty and quite smelly downstairs, the kitchen is old and needs a re-outfitting. Rusty dirty utensils in dirty drawers, a decrepit 4 burner hot plate, an ancient toaster oven, and a refrigerator which had old food and someone's old medication in it is a sample.

We fully understand that the caretaker had a terrible personal loss this pats yera, however, it did not change our experience with this place.

The outside of the home is quite lovely, but the outdoor furniture is deteriorated to the point of being unusable. The neighborhood is very nice, safe, and lovely. The bed linens were fresh, but the one towel per person was a problem after day 2. We saw no sign of the housekeeper for the first three days, and no one greeted us, or called us.

The caretaker did not answer nor return my call on the first two days, and we did not see her until the night before we left . We are still unsure why she came. The promise of housekeeping twice per week did not happen, although the caretaker mentioned that she had stopped by while we were not there. We would recommend that anyone offering a family home for a rental diminish the amount of "owner stuff" around. Drawers are packed full of old things, suitcases are stacked on top of dressers in the bedrooms, and the many, many knick knacks around should be kept clean. The taps sport brown water much of the time, and the much advertised reverse osmosis water system is constantly leaking all over the kitchen. The air conditioners in two of the bedrooms had such filthy filters that several family members had breathing problems until we rinsed the think black buildup off the filters in our showers. One made such a racket that it could not be used while anyone was trying to sleep. The fan in the ac must be bent, which accounted for the clatter.

Lastly, note that one of the reviews of this home mentions that there is wifi - there is none.
All of this said, the location is perfect, except the resort next door plays music late into the night. The quite beach, the great seafood at the beach shacks, and the views from the balconies are great. I should also not that I contacted the US based owner a day in with clear concerns, and still, nothing happened to remedy any of this. I don't think I have ever written a bad review, but this place needs some attention and freshening before I would recommend it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
2 Jan 2017
Sorry to say that folks like you don't want to pay for a 5 Star hotel, but want the services of one!!! This is definitely a beautiful luxury villa, please read all the other reviews, you were very fussy renters who asked me a ton of questions before you rented and I was completely honest with you and guided you the best I could. I also had explained to you that a tragedy had occurred with my Caretaker who had had an accident where she lost her son and was badly injured herself. I had told you all this before you went to the villa.But to cut a long story short ,I truly feel folks as fussy as you should go to a 5 Star hotel and pay for it. You had problems with no phone service, these are things beyond my control, you need to contact your own provider! Well we have had many many happy renters, sorry we couldn't satisfy you, but I feel nothing would satisfy you!
fxtskm
Durham, North Carolina
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 6 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Great place for a family get together, place was clean, comfortable. Great living room for family to sit and share everyday experiences in Goa. 5 min Walk to the beach was the best part. Everybody really enjoyed the place ...would certainly visit again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
santosh n
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fantastic beach villa”
Reviewed 9 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

Could not have asked for better location in goa to enjoy the silver sand beach which is just a few steps away. Food at adjacent nanu resort is too good.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Souvik S
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Home away from home...in paradise!”
Reviewed 6 October 2014 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

This private villa was simply amazing! My friends and I traveled to Goa for New Years, and we were searching for a spacious, clean, comfortable villa that was close to the beautiful beaches on India's western coast. And that is exactly what the owners of this marvelous villa provide. As one reviewer points out, the proximity to the beach is incredible--it's just steps away. And perhaps the best part is that the beach is pristine since it is removed far enough from tourist traffic. The villa itself provides five-star accommodation at a great price, and it is readily apparent that that the owners take great pride in this property. If you're looking for an awesome hideaway that is still provides resort-style accommodations, then this is the place to be! My friends and I had such a memorable New Years experience in Goa, in large part due to our stay, and I hope that this villa is available again during my next trip!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Accessibility to the beach; rental conditions
Liked least: Nothing -- our stay was literally perfect.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing