“Fab cosy cafe, excellent cakes”
Review of Parkys Eatery

Parkys Eatery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cromford
Price range: USD 6 - USD 126
Description: A comfortable place to sit and eat or relax the day away... Choice from a breakfast lunch or bistro evening menu whilst enjoying the soft jazz tones ... From a simple bowl of home made soup , a coffee , a cake, a speciality tea or a delightful freshly made onsight meal come and enjoy our hospitality ... Take out welcome or simply spend some time lounging inside or out with us .. A warm welcome ...
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Really lovely cafe with a cosy feel. Friendly efficient staff. Only came for coffee and cake, both of which were excellent but the food being served won me over - I've already booked a meal there! The afternoon tea looked amazing and had such a varied selection.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Visited late morning for tea and cake. What a fantastic little place. Gorgeous cake and friendly service. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Lovely food but the waitress never smiled once and communicated with us as little as possible. I felt like she didn’t want us to be there which is disappointing as the food was nice.

2  Thank Philamy14
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We visited for a birthday treat....and what a treat! Beautifully presented sandwiches and lots of cakes....and unlimited tea to wash it all done. Add to this the friendly and courteous service, it was perfect!

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank janninemc
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We visited on the 4th of november for afternoon tea, the place is small but it feels really homey and warm.

There are 2 options for afternoon tea which is savory or sweet and we booked a few days in advance and we chose the sweet option. There is quite alot you get and is well worth the £18.50 that it cost. We just got past halfway and had to take the rest home with us as there was so much. Overall I was very impressed not only was the food good but the staff were brilliant especially as it was busy we were asked 3-4 times if we wanted any more tea or how we was getting on with our food. So received very good service overall.

Now one thing I will advise you is obviously you have to prebook afternoon tea but even if you want to eat here and have a normal meal there are not alot of tables and all the ones we saw were reserved. You are highly unlickly to get a table from a walk in you must book a table.

Also noticed a few remarks in reviews about service we had no problems at all I don't understand people moaning at all. We did notice some tourists get a bit arsy with a member of staff as they wanted a table and tried sitting down at one which clearly said reserved and there argument was cant we get a meal in 20 minutes? I mean comeon everything is made fresh for God sakes and they left in a mard. So as mentioned earlier you want to go just book beforehand you won't be disappointed.

I cant wait to come again I might treat my parents after christmas as I know they would love it here.