“Good food and service, but bring your earplugs.”

Craft Street Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Trinity
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Craft Street serves with handcrafted care, time-honored methodology, and using the finest natural ingredients Fine comfort food & crafted cocktails
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food and service here are very good, but it's not a place to go if you want a leisurely, peaceful meal.

We were there after 8:00pm on a week night when they weren't very busy, but the noise level was still pretty high even then. Lots of intoxicated people who get louder with each successive drink.

This place gets extremely crowded from 5:00 to 7:30pm and the noise level at that time makes it virtually impossible to have a conversation.

This restaurant would probably deserve an "excellent" rating if they could do something acoustically to tone down the noise. As it is, the atmosphere reminds you of a busy New York City deli at lunchtime.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The Old Fashioned is my favorite drink to order. I would say in the area but its my favorite between everywhere I have traveled. Also, the food is phenomenal and complements the wide drink selection.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Saturday night was date night for us, so we went to what looked like was a hole in the wall, tucked into a corner of a shopping center. Last place I woulda looked for a great American craft bar and eathouse. Wow! Wow! Wow!

Soon as you walk inside, you're greeted by a fleet of angelic waitrons, enough smiles to capture and bottle and take home with you for a rainy day!

20-foot ceilings, bricks walls, simple and elegant decor, pleasant atmosphere.

We shared a burger. Dunno which one, 'cos we were in heaven. Delish and delightful is all I recall.

We waved at one of the other waitresses and asked about her lovely tattoo. She joined us for a coupla minutes and shared her lovely story, like we were one of the family. Or she was a part of ours and knew it. What a pleasing experience!

The best way to assess the quality of a restaurant burger: take it home and let it cool down, so the fat firms up, then taste it. If it feels like you're biting into a chunk of Crisco, then the burger was too greasy. Duh.

Craft Street's burger was just this side of heaven, with just enough fat to flavor the beef. Even at room temperature, it was just about as tasty as ours fresh off the grill.

I highly recommend Craft Street, and not just for date night!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This location is substantially smaller than the location over in Oldsmar… With maybe half of the seating located outside but, what it lacks in size it makes up for it and food and quality of service. Fabulous beers on tap, including terrapin wake and bake, amazing dishes… Including a bacon and fried mushroom burger called FunGuy burger, and just some of the best servers anywhere. I can’t decide which of the two locations I like best, but that’s really a complement to both, now isn’t it?

Reviewed 24 February 2018

The food was mediocre at best... small portions... large prices... pretentious atmosphere. For these prices, I expect more and better. Not a good value at all.