All reviews air con sunshine coast crockery and cutlery queen bed one night stay convenient location short stay twin waters microwave accommodation cupboard
Reviewed 1 June 2018

The staff were very friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable but the traffic noise was quite loud in the morning and the evening. The parking was very limited and not always close to the room due to more cars / trailers than spaces.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great spacious and clean layout! Nice bathroom and an awesome idea have brick walls (cooler in the heat) air con is nice as well. Nice having a pool as well. Reasonably priced as well! Would stay again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing place! Great value for money, spacious rooms. The staff were very professional, helpful and friendly and the rooms are extremely clean!

Close to twin waters and very affordable. Highly recommended. IWill definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this motel in January, although the room lacked colour, it was clean and comfortable. The young lady and her partner were friendly and approachable and gave me some much needed directions on my way out. All in all a comfortable and adorable stay, with good customer service. You can’t asked for more than that at more budget friendly establishment. I would stay here again, when I’m next visiting the Sunshine Coast. The motel also offers pet friendly rooms, which is a real bonus for me and I will consider bringing my dog next time.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

When we made the booking I placed a note that I had a trailer. Expecting a phone call that did not happen we arrived.

A young wonam greeted me at reception & demanded my licence & credit card which was scanned. On stating that I was not happy with my licence & card being scanned was advised that it is the owners rules & the scan would be deleted next day. I call rubbish on this & still fuming over it.

Then they had obviously had not read the note about having a trailer. The car patk is exceptionally tight & I had to place my vehicle & trailer down the back beside another car with only about 10 cm to spare on either side. There was zero help offered or given from any staff.

Now the room.
It stank of cigarette smoke & really bad air freshener. The air conditioner needs replacing as it is really old. The utensils, 1 fork, 3 Knives & 1 spoon.

The smoking area is right at the entrance to the pool. Hence no swimming for us.

Highly recommend you stay away from this place & it was not a good way to end our North Queensland Adventure.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family