See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Rented a room for 60$ the place is ok the room was clean and if you spent the night drinking and can't drive this is a cheap solution. Right near st-anne de bellevue and beside highway 20. I probably wouldn't stay here again unless I didn't have a choice.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank AnthonyJa86
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I travel tonnes for work and since my company pays for my travel expenses I usually try to book the "nicest" place possible. But due to economic setbacks and budget deficits, I had a budget for my hotel bills. Now I had rented from here before and I wanted to come back. I rented a single bedroom in the main building of this motel and have nothing but GOOD reviews. Having stayed at 3 star + hotels for work, I was'nt expecting great lengths at first but these guys far exceeded my expectations! The room was recurrently renovated, the carpet was new and room smelled fresh as well and the newly renovated bathrooms are thoroughly modernistic. The service was stellar because it is run by an south asian family and they are a charm to talk to. The fella that helped me get settled in made sure I was complacent and convenient and offered breakfast in the morning as well. I must say the price that I paid far exceeded my presumptions in terms of service, quality and the customer service transaction! I would recommend my friends to stay here and advocate anyone to stay here! I want to give a shout out to the family running the business for their phenomenal efforts to ensuring I was comfortable and completely satisfied for the 4 nights I stayed here! Thank You again guys! I will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Shahbaz C
Reviewed 14 August 2014

while reading these reviews especially Jessica i was a little hesitant about staying at this place, but i decided to go anyway and I don't regret it at all! the Motel seems to be run by a nice family and the owners young son seems to be at the reception most of the time which makes me doubt some of the negative reviews written here I stayed in a room with double beds The rooms were a good size and the air conditioner worked well. i would have though liked a better view of the scenery as the rooms face just a parking lot (that wasn't a problem though) what i like the most were the bathrooms which seemed new and spotless.
I will definitely stay here again for the value and service.

Room Tip: ask for extra towels and hair dryer if you need one not in room but can be provided
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank mike g
Reviewed 6 August 2014

wow! i just didn't expect this the room was cheap for the quality i was getting the owners were friendly and were very helpful i stayed originally for 1 night but decided to stay for another two definitely worth it i will for sure repay a visit!

Room Tip: The rooms with two double beds are much bigger than the rooms with 1 bed
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank awaisos s
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were looking for a clean but cheap place to live. The place exceeded our expectations! Good looking place, its renovated and clean! very good location as well! It is located on the highway 20 and very close to airport and downtown!

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking room!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family