“Breathtaking views, in a beautiful place.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Love the apartment and the view and the wheather in westward ho just great”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

22 Horizon view Westward ho devon
Only one door out of four worked to get out to the balcony the glass and the hand rail very dirty and covered in bird poo I expected to have been cleaned before we took over for the week
Heated tail rail In bathrooms both not working
Found 4/5 cobwebs in living area had to buy toilet cleaner and bleach to to keep toilets cleaned
I think somebody in company should take a look before you rent out again
Part from that we enjoyed ourselves please check shame to let it go

catnut201...
Rawtenstall, United Kingdom
“Breathtaking views, in a beautiful place.”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My discovery of westward Ho! made me so happy, I am thrilled that we chose this location, it has a rugged coast, fabulous beach, and is very clean. There are local shops, butchers, bakers, pizzeria, tea room, Fish and chips, Deli, Tesco express, Co-op, Londis, cash machines, Food huts, Ice cream van, sweet shops, Bars, cafes, Amusements, Beach ware, Surf hire and much more.

And now the house...I am truly gutted....leaving Horizon view made me soooo sad.

It is perfectly situated, with the windows letting in the light and astounding views and sunsets. The master bedroom also has patio doors that open out on to the balcony, that wraps around the property, Parking was safe secure and easily accessible. The door to the apartment is external so you don't feel like you are connected to the rest of the apartments. The property is cosy warm and homely. It is well equipped with High chair, travel cot, Hairdryer, plush towels, 2 lovely bathrooms, one with a bath, and one with a large shower. There is a washer/dryer, clothes maiden, hoover, and various other cleaning items. The beds are comfy, and the linen and Quilts are of a high standard.
The kitchen is very well equipped and has literally everything and more. The dishwasher was a great bonus for me.
The open plan living room was comfy and in the units we found, a Jigsaw, Board games, cards and reading books. The balcony was a massive plus and the views are at times breath-taking, we had a perfect relaxing week here, My husband, 2 teenage daughters and myself. I would love to return again.

I found Blue chip very nice and professional to deal with, everything was communicated well to us. Andy the property manager was pleasant to deal with and had good communication, his wife was also lovely. I cannot recommend this property enough. Excellent!!

Emcraig
Stanford-Le-Hope, United Kingdom
“Fantastic view especially ehen the sun is setting”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Have just returned from a 5 night stay with my 20 month old daughter and my parents. Apartment was excellent very clean, beds very comfy and kitchen well equipped. There was even a high chair and travel cot. The apartment is in fantastic location to the beach, shops and food places. Recommend the local Chinese, fish and chip shop and the pub called pig on the hill just up the road.
My only moan about the apartment is there should be a guest information book and would be nice to have a table on the balcony too.
Would defiantly recommend and stay again in the future

Nemo209
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Excellent Apartment”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This was a really wonderful stay for 4 nights in January. Apartment description is wholly accurate and it is lovely, clean, well equipped with fantastic views directly over the sea from the huge windows onto the wrap around balcony. The local shops were all open in January and much better than we expected, the butchers and the deli are especially recommended.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing