1,069 results
All reviews kew gardens meal deal busy road minute walk main road car park family room per night on site parking bus stop district line excellent stay good nights sleep excellent breakfast budget hotel room was spotless couple of nights
Reviewed 3 October 2017

stayed for 2 nights and had comfortable stay. staff were really brilliant , could not be more helpful. thanks. We needed iron and they had one. Helped us book taxi to our venue. Breakfast soo good..........

Room tip: rooms at back are quieter
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We've stayed in a lot of premier Inns around the country and this is one of the newest and nicest. Very friendly welcoming staff and comfortable clean rooms. We arrived just after 12:00 midday and although we knew check-in wasn't until 2:00 they surprised us by saying they had a room ready for us. Nice touch of water in reception together with extra coffee and tea sachets if you needed them. late afternoon they brought baskets of complimentary Danish pastries into the reception too - nice!

It's a 10-15 min walk to the train station and into the centre of Richmond so its a good location. Car park is small, spaces limited, (that's why we arrived at 12:00 just after people had checked out), and you have to pay £10 for parking. It seems a lot but if you consider the price of parking elsewhere in that area its reasonable and secure. Breakfast is one of the best we have ever had at a Premier Inn, the hot buffet style where you help yourselves rather than order and wait. You can choose exactly what you want and have as much as you want of whatever takes your fancy, ideal. If you take your time you can have enough to keep you going all day. The hot food was being constantly topped up so you never had to wait. Once again the staff were exceptional and friendly.

We will definitely be going back to stay at this one for a trip to London.

Room tip: Busy road at front so maybe request a room at the back.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We have just returned from London for shopping and a show on Friday and stayed in Richmond at this hotel. I was very impressed with everything from the helpful staff to the cleanliness of the rooms, the comfort of the bed. We went for breakfast this morning and we were greeted with a lovely smile and shown around what was on offer and where it all was, I must say that there was everything and it looked very well presented. I wanted everything but went for a full english which was lovely, the waitresses were friendly and finally the chap on reception as we left asked us if our stay was good and if there was anything else he could do, we really felt this place cared for you and wanted you to have a nice trip, so I give it 10 out of 10

Room tip: We were on the main road and had the window open a little but it didn't affect us
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I currently work in London a few days per week and my company booked this hotel for me. I will break down into categories how I have found this Hotel.
Parking - onsite but often full. there is no sign to alert you when the car park is full and it is tricky to turn round to come back out as very narrow. There is however free parking on nearby street as long as you are checking out before 1030.
Reception - team are always friendly but some of the staff are obviously still training and they need to ask for help to check you in. Alex and Joe are by far the best and they even try and consider what room you would prefer. I prefer a room at the back of the hotel which is away from the noisy main road. There is a lift and stairs to take you to the rooms.
The rooms are always clean and spacious. The beds are really comfortable and the towels large and soft. I always take my own bar of soap with me as I dislike the press button soap machine they have in all the bathrooms. there is a kettle and a tv and plenty of lights for reading etc. Good storage to hang clothes too. Youc an adjust the air conditioning easily and it is effective.
The restaurant. Alex(Aleks), she is just so lovely. I never feel strange eating alone because she always finds me a suitably quiet table out of the way and she is very knowledgable about the menu and gives her recommendations. the 2 course deal they offer is great value and I have never had a bad meal here.The steaks are good and the service is prompt.
Breakfast is okay. Nothing great because the buffet is often luke warm but there is a huge choice so you always find something you want to eat..
I now choose this hotel over other more expensive options because the rooms are good, the service great and the standard consistent. Big thank you to Alexs and Joe who will both one day make great Managers as they genuinely care about their guests.

• Trip type: Travelled on business