Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
candmtransport
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom

Excellent stay with all the home comforts

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Mar 2023
We’ve stayed here twice and would definitely stay again. There is everything you need in the rooms, including fridge and all the home comforts, even robes and slippers. Our dogs absolutely loved Marilyn so was so overjoyed when we returned for our second stay. We have two Cockapoo’s who are very spoilt and both loved staying here. The house is absolutely amazing and so was the company and the food. I travel a lot with my job and can honestly say this place beats them all. Reason for our stay is because I had meetings in both Aberdeen and Montrose so perfect location. My husband and my two dogs get to experience the lovely scenery and the walks while at the same time enjoy their time in this lovely house.
Date of stay: February 2023
Room Tip: Amazing views, house, food and company
Trip type: Travelled on business
11.8 km from Bogenraith House
10.9 km from Bogenraith House
Restaurant
Bar/Lounge
Self catering villas set in stunning Royal Deeside setting.
  • eDreams
15.5 km from Bogenraith House
    AU$139
23.6 km from Bogenraith House
View more hotels in Banchory
All reviews fire pit home from home fantastic weekend countryside setting lovely boutique her mom scottish breakfast fantastic hosts early check b bs spacious room poached eggs marilyn accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2023

Just back from a great couple of days celebrating the new year with family and friends. Marilyn really looked after us, cooking delicious meals and even sang for us after dinner!
The house and all the rooms were beautifully decorated with Christmas decorations which made the occasion even more special.
Thankyou

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marilyn Duncan, Owner at Bogenraith House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2023

It was such a pleasure having you all here... What a hoot!

I hope to see you again in the future... 😁

Kindest regards
Marilyn@Bogenraith House

Reviewed 27 September 2022 via mobile

We stayed here last night to celebrate our Ruby Anniversary. We were made to feel very welcome and had a lovely en suite room. The bed was really comfy and the room was well stocked with tea and coffee - we were even given a small bottle of Prosecco to celebrate. The breakfast was amazing - so much choice!!! It’s a very peaceful setting and Marilyn was a brilliant hostess. My husband positively sung her praises.

Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

Stunning house in a beautiful country location just 15 mins drive from Aberdeen. The owners of this B&B have thought of everything a visitor might need to be comfortable. Rooms are large, sumptuous and well stocked with fruit, chocolates, decent tea/coffee, all sorts of bathroom treats and fast wifi. The breakfasts are amazing - home cooked and really special. The first day we had salmon and poached eggs with all sorts of yummy extras on the plate and the next day we had pancakes with peaches, strawberries and cream! So much to choose from and everything looked delicious. Plenty of parking at the front of the house and from the house the views area Cross beautiful gardens and farmland. Marilyn made sure our every need was well catered for and is an excellent and thoughtful host. Highly recommend for those looking for something a bit “extra”.

Room tip: Local shops are in Banchory or Aberdeen so might be worth stocking up on your way to the B&B to save having to drive back out.
1  Thank AngusMilly
Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

Another visit to Bogenraith House this weekend as a birthday treat.
Marilyn again had gone out of her way to have the room beautiful and special treat on arrival.
Hospitality amazing as always and being allowed to take our dog was great.
Until the next visit.
Highly recommended.
P&J and Megan.

Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

I came across bogenraith house when looking for something last minute and it was just perfect, I was going away just myself and my 2 kids (10 and 8) and get a bit worries incase they play up orake too much noise in hotels so somewhere quiet was what I needed and bogenraith house was perfect, I asked for early check in and it was not an issue one bit, I ended up actually arriving 5 hours before the 4pm check-in as I was passing and thought I'd chance my luck as we made other plans and we're going to arrive back later in the evening and Marilyn did not have any issues and made time to show us our room and tell us everything we needed to know, the house was very clean and comfortable, I sat with other guests out in the back garden area where the kids were able to run around and play swingball and then as it got a little chilly we went round the front and sat around the firepit and the kids were able to do as they please and make plenty of noise, the bed was so comfortable that I did not want to get out of it in the morning but the breakfast was so worth getting up for, we had the spa bath and a shower and I enjoyed the shower but the kids absolutely fell in love with the bath they now want a spa bath at home. I would 100% recommend bogenraith to anyone who wants a relaxing and peaceful night away.

Date of stay: July 2022