Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
AngusMilly

Outstanding B&B!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Sept 2022via mobile
Stunning house in a beautiful country location just 15 mins drive from Aberdeen. The owners of this B&B have thought of everything a visitor might need to be comfortable. Rooms are large, sumptuous and well stocked with fruit, chocolates, decent tea/coffee, all sorts of bathroom treats and fast wifi. The breakfasts are amazing - home cooked and really special. The first day we had salmon and poached eggs with all sorts of yummy extras on the plate and the next day we had pancakes with peaches, strawberries and cream! So much to choose from and everything looked delicious. Plenty of parking at the front of the house and from the house the views area Cross beautiful gardens and farmland. Marilyn made sure our every need was well catered for and is an excellent and thoughtful host. Highly recommend for those looking for something a bit “extra”.
Date of stay: September 2022
Room Tip: Local shops are in Banchory or Aberdeen so might be worth stocking up on your way to the B&B to...
AU$343
11.8 km from Bogenraith House
10.9 km from Bogenraith House
Restaurant
Bar/Lounge
Self catering villas set in stunning Royal Deeside setting.
13.0 km from Bogenraith House
  • ZenHotels.com
    AU$247
5.3 km from Bogenraith House
View more hotels in Banchory
All reviews fire pit home from home fantastic weekend countryside setting lovely boutique her mom scottish breakfast fantastic hosts early check b bs spacious room poached eggs marilyn accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

Another visit to Bogenraith House this weekend as a birthday treat.
Marilyn again had gone out of her way to have the room beautiful and special treat on arrival.
Hospitality amazing as always and being allowed to take our dog was great.
Until the next visit.
Highly recommended.
P&J and Megan.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

I came across bogenraith house when looking for something last minute and it was just perfect, I was going away just myself and my 2 kids (10 and 8) and get a bit worries incase they play up orake too much noise in hotels so somewhere quiet was what I needed and bogenraith house was perfect, I asked for early check in and it was not an issue one bit, I ended up actually arriving 5 hours before the 4pm check-in as I was passing and thought I'd chance my luck as we made other plans and we're going to arrive back later in the evening and Marilyn did not have any issues and made time to show us our room and tell us everything we needed to know, the house was very clean and comfortable, I sat with other guests out in the back garden area where the kids were able to run around and play swingball and then as it got a little chilly we went round the front and sat around the firepit and the kids were able to do as they please and make plenty of noise, the bed was so comfortable that I did not want to get out of it in the morning but the breakfast was so worth getting up for, we had the spa bath and a shower and I enjoyed the shower but the kids absolutely fell in love with the bath they now want a spa bath at home. I would 100% recommend bogenraith to anyone who wants a relaxing and peaceful night away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ryansquestiontime
Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

Very comfortable, clean and welcoming experience. Marilyn and her mum, the 'trainee', were perfect hosts. Very good breakfast was added value to the stay. Especially pleased with the accommodating early check in to help cope with our local funeral commitment.

Room tip: Satnav or Google directions very helpful
Reviewed 16 July 2022 via mobile

Rooms cluttered. Bathroom floor not clean and covered with several rugs. Unnecessary toiletries but no shower gel.
Did not get offered ‘bubbly’ on arrival as promoted on Website.
Scottish breakfast very generous but bacon poor. Pancakes and peaches - far too sweet and pancakes hard - certainly not to my taste.
Dinner was offered , ordered in advance as required but in arrival it transpired that clerical error meant no dinner was available so we had to drive to the nearest town to find a restaurant.
I’m sure the owners are trying very hard but just not to our taste.

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed at this really lovely boutique hotel ..
Marilyn and her Mum were without doubt the very best of hosts ..
The room was very comfortable..with everything provided..
I can see why this establishment has been awarded 5 stars by TripAdvisor..very well deserved xx
Yvonne and Ian Burdon ..