Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paul M

Another faultless stay.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Sept 2022via mobile
Another visit to Bogenraith House this weekend as a birthday treat.
Marilyn again had gone out of her way to have the room beautiful and special treat on arrival.
Hospitality amazing as always and being allowed to take our dog was great.
Until the next visit.
11.8 km from Bogenraith House
10.9 km from Bogenraith House
Restaurant
Bar/Lounge
Self catering villas set in stunning Royal Deeside setting.
  • eDreams
13.0 km from Bogenraith House
11.1 km from Bogenraith House
Bar/Lounge
Plenty of safe parking, rural views
    4.4 km from Bogenraith House
    • eDreams
    • Lol.travel
    16.8 km from Bogenraith House
    15.5 km from Bogenraith House
    View more hotels in Banchory
    All reviews fire pit home from home fantastic weekend countryside setting lovely boutique her mom scottish breakfast fantastic hosts early check b bs spacious room poached eggs marilyn accommodation
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

I came across bogenraith house when looking for something last minute and it was just perfect, I was going away just myself and my 2 kids (10 and 8) and get a bit worries incase they play up orake too much noise in hotels so somewhere quiet was what I needed and bogenraith house was perfect, I asked for early check in and it was not an issue one bit, I ended up actually arriving 5 hours before the 4pm check-in as I was passing and thought I'd chance my luck as we made other plans and we're going to arrive back later in the evening and Marilyn did not have any issues and made time to show us our room and tell us everything we needed to know, the house was very clean and comfortable, I sat with other guests out in the back garden area where the kids were able to run around and play swingball and then as it got a little chilly we went round the front and sat around the firepit and the kids were able to do as they please and make plenty of noise, the bed was so comfortable that I did not want to get out of it in the morning but the breakfast was so worth getting up for, we had the spa bath and a shower and I enjoyed the shower but the kids absolutely fell in love with the bath they now want a spa bath at home. I would 100% recommend bogenraith to anyone who wants a relaxing and peaceful night away.

Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank Ryansquestiontime
    Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

Very comfortable, clean and welcoming experience. Marilyn and her mum, the 'trainee', were perfect hosts. Very good breakfast was added value to the stay. Especially pleased with the accommodating early check in to help cope with our local funeral commitment.

Room tip: Satnav or Google directions very helpful
    Reviewed 16 July 2022 via mobile

Rooms cluttered. Bathroom floor not clean and covered with several rugs. Unnecessary toiletries but no shower gel.
    Did not get offered ‘bubbly’ on arrival as promoted on Website.
    Scottish breakfast very generous but bacon poor. Pancakes and peaches - far too sweet and pancakes hard - certainly not to my taste.
    Dinner was offered , ordered in advance as required but in arrival it transpired that clerical error meant no dinner was available so we had to drive to the nearest town to find a restaurant.
    I’m sure the owners are trying very hard but just not to our taste.

Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed at this really lovely boutique hotel ..
    Marilyn and her Mum were without doubt the very best of hosts ..
    The room was very comfortable..with everything provided..
    I can see why this establishment has been awarded 5 stars by TripAdvisor..very well deserved xx
    Yvonne and Ian Burdon ..

Date of stay: June 2022
    Reviewed 31 May 2022

Marilyn and her mother were excellent hosts. House beautifully decorated and furnished. We enjoyed the excellent breakfasts, with a big variety of choices.
    Good choice for evening meals. A unique place to stay.

Date of stay: May 2022