“Great food, great pub!”

Lanivet Inn
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Bodmin
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a community led village pub focusing on the things that make a good pub great: quality food made from fresh locally sourced produce, the best kept ales, music, games and a whole lot of fun.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited as a family of 6 for an impromptu family lunch. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals and we even managed a few games of snooker!

Robert L, Owner at Lanivet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review. I'm really glad you enjoyed everything and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great night, food and service was excellent!!! All the food was great but the cheeseboard was amazing and was well worth the money! All of us had different meals, everyone was happy with their choices and the quality of the meals received. Great selection of gins to accompany meals and Irish coffees!!!

Robert L, Owner at Lanivet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you so much for your great review I'm really glad you enjoyed everything. I agree the cheese board is one I always recommend to people!
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My husband & I ate at the Lanivet Inn whilst celebrating my Dad's birthday. The food was absolutely fantastic and the service was really friendly. The sticky toffee pudding was a firm favourite. This is my favourite pub for food in the area.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The ideal lunch stop if you’re driving from Bodmin to Truro.
Comfortable pub, friendly staff. Well-kept West Country beers, including the splendid Jail Ale.
Tasty, well-cooked, nicely presented food. Weekday lunch menu offers 2 mains for £16 but the general mains are too good to miss. Very good desserts.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The two evenings we dined here the food was enjoyable. The pool table is free which was great for us.