Nice hotel, good standard as always. Nice friendly staff, nothing was too much bother. Food is standard chain pub food but this reflected in the price. Great place for families and couples. I wouldn't hesitate in going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're seeking relaxation or searching for the infamous 'Beast of Bodmin Moor', you'll find the Premier Inn Hotel Bodmin puts you in prime position. With great links to the A30 and A38, we're a great place to start your Cornish adventure. Hunt for ghosts at Jamaica Inn or Bodmin Gaol. Be king of the jungle at the Eden Project. Or take a trip through time on the Bodmin and Wenford Steam Railway. And, after a busy day exploring, grab a bite to eat in our restaurant, put your feet up in our spacious rooms and drift off in our extra-comfy beds. Important info This Premier Inn is located near to a busy supermarket delivery area. Bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Directions: Southbound: Leave A30, follow signs for Bodmin, turn into ASDA, approx 1/2 mile on the right. Hotel is on the right. Northbound: From A30/A38, follow signs for Bodmin, go across roundabout at Morrison's then take next right turn to Launceston. At top of the hill turn into ASDA. Hotel is on the right. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Bodmin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Bodmin Hotel Bodmin
- Premier Inn Bodmin Hotel Cornwall