“Great food and a great offer”
Review of The Town Cow

The Town Cow
Ranked #39 of 222 Restaurants in Macclesfield
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I tried the 2 for £20 steak deal, and were delighted with the service and the information the staff gave, we both chose the ribeye, and both steaks were cooked to perfection. The sides were plentiful and somewhat quirky, really enjoyed the cauliflower dish.

The drink menu is limited but we both really enjoyed our choices, the artisan french cider was very moreish.

The Town Cow is a real bonus for the town. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Had a lovely evening at the Town Cow. We didn't order steaks, but the salmon and burger were delicious, the food really high quality and very well prepared. The service was prompt, and the decor/atmosphere was very pleasant. Highly recommend and would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Amazing food, food did not disapoint!!! Amazing staff very helpfull. Will be going again!!! The decor throughout was lovely to look at and loved the seats downstairs!! X

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Of all the places I've eaten at in Macclesfield, The Town Cow is easily my favourite, even though it is a steak restaurant there is plenty on the menu to choose from, I recently enjoyed the T-BONE, 24 ounces of tender well seasoned beautiful beef. In the past I've had the salmon, and the chicken Kiev which is the best I've had!! I've found the service to be well organised and the polite and friendly staff really made us feel welcome. Food is amazing and will always be a regular.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Our 2nd visit to the town cow & again a fantastic evening.
We absolutely love the ambience of the place, its lively, yet cosy & the staff & food were fab.
We had the " valentine special" entrecôte steak & it was gorgeous, as were the sides, we will deffo be going back again xx