“Great Service ”

Ranked #17 of 220 Restaurants in Macclesfield
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

When you have spent time looking at the great range of furniture.......don’t forget to stop for coffee and cake. Great service and great staff.

2  Thank Ian C
Nick B, Owner at Cafe Bar Arighi at Arighi Bianchi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Ian C

Many thanks for your kind review on tripadvisor.

I am delighted to hear you visited Arighi Bianchi to view our furniture showrooms and visit our cafe bar, and your comments and feedback on the service you received from our staff was very much appreciated, thank you.

I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to our store in the near future.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Came for an afternoon catch up over lunch. Convenient, central location opposite the train station. Good variety of items on the menu and large portions at a reasonable cost. Wonderful selection of cakes to choose from. I would say all of the food is very rich and a bit too much for my palate, probably not somewhere to head if trying to diet.

1  Thank LS3005
Nick B, Owner at Cafe Bar Arighi at Arighi Bianchi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear LS3005

Many thanks for your review on tripadvisor.

We have always prided ourselves in providing generous portion sizes, representing excellent value for money for our customers, so it is great to see this being recognised. Thank you.

Our Executive Head Chef, Geof, has also introduced a selection of healthy options too on the menu, so the Cafe bar Arighi is the now the perfect place to come for either for a healthy salad at lunch, or for a spot of indulgence with one of our home made cakes from our in-house bakery!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We love stopping off at Arighi Bianchi for coffee and cakes. There is always a delicious selection on offer. And there are gluten free options too. My other half enjoyed a generous slice of the the gluten free chocolate cake while I had the apple cake with hot toffee sauce. Delicious.

1  Thank BathBunn
Nick B, Owner at Cafe Bar Arighi at Arighi Bianchi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear BathBunn

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor,

Delighted that you enjoyed our home made cakes, which has been the cornerstone of our café bar offering over the last 30 years.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I have relayed your kind comments to the kitchen and in-house bakery team.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

My friend and I were visiting Arighi Bianchi to have a look around and decided to have a coffee first. Even at 10.30 a.m. it was quite busy but were allocated a table and had a coffee each and shared a teacake - approx £7.50. We had a look around the store and then returned for lunch. It was a lot busier and as we hadn't reserved a table were were given a bleeper and told that they would bleep us when a table was available. It was estimated that the wait was 25 mins and because we didn't have a preference as to a particular table it took about 15 mins. My friend had soup with lovely bread and I had a sandwich with a small salad to accompany it, plus cold drinks - came to just under £18. Everything is freshly made and the menu has varied choices. The staff were welcoming and friendly and the service was efficient. Tables are cleared and wiped promptly which is nice as there is nothing worse that waiting and seeing tables piled up with dishes waiting to be taken away. Even Mr. Bianchi himself spoke to quite a few of the diners and when he wandered over to us he asked if everything was ok and had we enjoyed our food - a sweet touch from the owner of this large and prestigious shop and cafe.

1  Thank GregoryB

Dear GregoryB

Many thanks for your review on tripadvisor.

I was delighted to receive your kind feedback on the food that you were served and the service you received, and by my Father no less as well as by our wonderful front of house team!!

I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back personally to the store on your next visit.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Been here a couple of times the food is really good and portions sizes are good. Needs to reduce the amount of fat they use a lot of the food can be quite greasy. And reduce the overpowering taste of vinegar on poached eggs.

Service is good especially Joanne she's lovely always smiling and working hard, there's another lady with black hair she's lovely too.

But the atmosphere is quite sleepy and boring with no music in the room it is just so loud of people talking needs drowning out with some music. Also the floor needs fixing upstairs when your sitting down and someone walks past your wobbling in your chair.

Nice to see the owner the dad of the family helping and he's a lovely man.

2  Thank LukeD1949

Dear LukeD

Many thanks for your review on tripadvisor.

Delighted to hear about the great service you received; We don't have a Joanne in the café bar, but perhaps it was Diane, our lovely front of house manager who looked after you.

Thank you for your feedback on the music. I am delighted to inform you that our music system is back up and running after have being upgraded.

Many thanks again and my Father, Paul, was thrilled to see you mention him. He absolutely loves serving and talking to all the customers both in the store and particularly in the Café Bar.