“We went to Teddys for the famous picnic. Yummy and really fun to share. It was also fantastic value for money. ”
Review of Teddys

Teddys
Ranked #20 of 179 Restaurants in Bangor
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I am always happy with the food, friendly customer service and value for money when I visit Teddys. The menu also has something for everyone.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Booked this place for a Sunday meal...the staff were very unhelpful, were just not interested in serving. Didn't make us feel welcome at all. The food was lovely even though we were overcharged!! Didn't leave a tip because of the poor service... wouldn't go back

1  Thank Gillian H
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I would only recommend people not to visit this restaurant! The service I received of the manager on shift was appalling absolutely awful, we went down having pre ordered the picnic to receive nothing that we thought we were getting and after being told by the waitress (who I may add was lovely) that the manager was going to come and speak to us which he didn’t we began eating our food to then find not one but Two hairs in our meal once again the waitress Carla was brilliant and apologised to take the food to her manager once again he did not approach us or apologise when my sister went up to pay the bill he said I’ll discount ur kids meals and give you 20%of the picnic due to the Two issues you had however the 20% was an online offer offered to all customers! Our meal was completely ruined and the service was shocking I would never advise anyone to visit!

5  Thank amymagill
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We eat out a lot in Bangor as this helps us to recommend places to eat locally to our Guests.

It’s the first time we visited Teddy’s and what a great first impression, with modern clean decor and a good layout and ambience, it was a nice warm feeling with plenty of waiting staff.

The menu was very nice and seemed spoilt for choice, the staff were very pleasant and our order was taken promptly and that’s when it all changed.

A family of 3 adults 3 infants sat just inches away from us and suddenly it became difficult to hear my wife above the screaming etc, no problem we all have kids and understand that, but it wasn’t a nice experience.

Then there was something that was even louder than the infants; where I had to put my fingers into my ears, it was the staff throwing the empty bottles into the recycle bin, this happened at least every 30 seconds and was torture. They had no idea of the noise and simply stood back and chucked bottles into a bin which was not only very loud but very disturbing when your out for a nice quiet meal.

Then to top it all, my food was delivered to the wrong table, with the 3 adults & infants and witnessed one parent lifting a screaming child over what I know now was my food. They called the waitress over after 5 minutes and explained it’s wasnt theirs as they were waiting for their starters and low and behold, the waitress picked it up, realised she had made a mistake, took it in the kitchen and done a U Turn and came out and gave it to me, but I politely refused it and shared my wife’s meal instead.

We were offered a replacement meal, but I suddenly lost my appetite after this ordeal.
I’ll give them the benifit of the doubt, we all make mistakes, and my wife’s food was nice.

We will give it another try but not a good first impression.

2  Thank Hutchings6769
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in on Easter Sunday not expecting to be able to get a seat due to not booking. Luckily they had one free. My friend and I had a lovely experience. Food was beautiful and chefs were very acomidating to me despite being the annoying fussy one I'm sure everyone hates (hehe). The atmosphere was great. And all the staff were very helpful and friendly. All in all after a beautiful meal I will defiantly be back for more.