“Few Times a Month”
Review of Dilshad Tandoori

Dilshad Tandoori
Ranked #81 of 232 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Reviewed 25 May 2017

We visit the Dilshad a few times a month usually after several pints, however, that makes little difference - I have visited the restaurant many times over the years, lunchtime, early evening and last thing at night, the staff may have changed over the years but the quality of the food hasn't suffered at all. If you are looking for wonderful Indian food at a fair price served in a nicely decorated restaurant by polite friendly staff - look no further, give the Dilshad a try.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I didn't like the korma I got here at all, I was so sweet it was nearly inedible. The waiter was pleasant and it wasn't too expensive but wouldn't be to my taste.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday for the special with friends the food was very tasty and plentiful. Would recommend highly

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews on here, I was a bit sceptical about trying this restaurant.... I'm glad I didn't let them put us off.
The food was amazing, hot, full of flavour and exceptional value for money (got to love a Thursday special). The food also arrived promptly considering its cooked to order. A nice amount of time passed between each course and we had our main course within 45 minutes of arriving.
The staff were friendly, courteous and helpful and made sure we were happy with each course.
I'm looking forward to the return visit already.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We attending on a Friday night at 2100. Alarmingly we were the only customers apart from a group of 6-8 chavs who were uncouth and swearing amongst being loud and sweary.

I can't stress enough that the food was lovely. But the experience was ruined by the loud and obnoxious customers sharing the restaurant