“Disgusting takeaway”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered from just eat went and collected it as it's alway longer than they say for delivery time. Got home dished the two meals up to find a rather long black hair through the rice. This physically made me want to throw up. I can say I will never be coming back to this place again.

1  Thank Kayleigh W

Reviewed 14 March 2017

been going here off and on for years we used to go here then the next time would go to tandoori nights then next time cinnamons but now will be sticking to goldengate nicer food and cheaper

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Having ordered the food, we had to wait over 1hr 45mins for our food to arrive. When it arrived they got the order wrong. I rang and they told me they were very busy. I appreciate this but it's a Sunday night so they should have some kind of provision in order to accommodate the heavy amount of orders they could be receiving. This surely is not the customers issue!!! Having been charged for the food I didn't receive I am still waiting hours later for the manager to call and arrange for reimbursement of my money. I don't normally right reviews but I am appalled at the service received and would certainly not be eating here again cos when the food did finally arrive it was barely warm! Not impressed !!!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Love the food here but the slow service lets them down. Waited over 2 hours for 1 curry 1 naan bread and 1 chips to be delivered. Maybe you should hire more staff.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I visited Golden Gate last night with a few of my friends. The food is really good.
The only problem with Golden Gate is how long it takes to get your meal. We were in there for at least an hour and a half. Can't really fault the food.
The staff are really friendly, but the service is far too slow.