“Love this little place.”
Review of Sopranos

Sopranos
Ranked #13 of 132 Restaurants in Sevenoaks
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Always friendly and helpful family run place. I eat here regularly and hate to say it but I always have the same meal here, as it's so good. Normally I try different things in different restaurants but their prawn and salmon flatbread with homemade chips is gorgous. Tasty homemade cakes.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Highly recommended! Simply delicious food and fantastic friendly service. Tucked away and much loved "secret" for lunchtime.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I eat here twice. first I ate piadina for the first time in my life very good and then I ate spaghetti bolognese. I recommend this good food.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Great food, friendly service and a lovely warm and inviting atmosphere. Sal and his staff are amazing. One of our favourite places to eat.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I was given a table although on my own and the place was full. They let an elderly lady have a table for four to herself shortly after. Very friendly people. Very busy lunch time, excellent choice of omelettes, risotto etc and good house wine. Good family Italian style atmosphere. Recommended.
They can also cater for parties, schoo teachers at end of term etc.