“Fabulous”

Price range: USD 47 - USD 62
Cuisines: British
Good for: View details, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We want all our guests to be happy with their whole experience at Coast. Achieving such a simple aim isn't easy of course. But we are working hard to make it happen. Our beautiful purpose built restaurant is right on the shoreline - just metres away from the lovely golden sands of Coppet Hall. You'll have unrivalled views of sea and sky. Using, wherever possible, locally sourced Pembrokeshire ingredients, Thomas Hine and his team prepare dishes with skill, experience & creativity. At Coast we pride ourselves on offering a unique combination of informal and professional service. We want you to feel welcomed and relaxed.
Reviewed 13 November 2020

We arrived half an hour early but it wasn’t a problem. We sat at a table looking straight out over the sea and the coastline. A really spectacular position.
The meal was completely delicious. We had different dishes from the lunch menu and decided that it was some of the best food we had had in this part of Wales.
The staff were very friendly and the maitre D’ was very helpful and chatted to us about the restaurant and the area.
We will certainly be back !

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank hilary-london
Write a reviewReviews (1,196)

Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

Most amazing view, incredible food, wonderful staff - what a wonderful treat. Loved my time here, can’t wait to return - absolutely wonderful

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank Boo J
Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic food. We visited for the third time recently and were not disappointed. We had the tasting menu and it was spectacularly good. The service is exceptional as is the setting and wine list. 10/10

2  Thank beno844
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

We were looking forward to eating here so definitely had high expectations.Unfortunately on several aspects it failed to meet our expectations. The menu is fairly limited and although the food we had was cooked well, brill in particular, it was overall lacking in the wow factor, service was just ok and bathrooom facilities very basic.The view is brilliant though, but wouldn’t rush to return.

1  Thank shinebob
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

I’ve just booked a table for Sunday lunch. They lady on the phone asked me to provide my email address, my telephone number and my credit card number to make sure she can charge me £20 if I can’t come... luckily for the restaurant I wasn’t booking for myself. This would be a big No .