1,361 results
All reviews infinity pool thermal suite afternoon tea sea view wine list relaxation room gallery restaurant the cliff special treat overlooking saundersfoot steam room fantastic hotel restaurant staff first class a real treat amazing views scones
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

I organised a surprise overnight stay at the St Brides for my husband's 60th birthday. We had a fabulous stay. Great room on the 2nd floor, views across the sea from our bed. The spa was great and so relaxing. The atmosphere in the hotel was peaceful and relaxing, lots of lovely places to sit and enjoy the ever changing view. The staff are very helpful and go out of their way to accommodate your every need. This hotel is special and we will definitely be back.Thank you for a great stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SharonA2572, General Manager at St Brides Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review as it is very much appreciated by the team. We hope we will see you again very soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights in a sea view room with Balcony.
The room was quite small but this isn’t a problem - but it could have been mitigated by not putting so much furniture in the room - 3 tables??
The decor is simple, pleasing and light.
Staff are lovely and helpful.
The Spa is tiny but the facilities are excellent - the steam rooms and sauna, ice and rain shower and all clean, modern and effective. The marine pool was a perfect place to relax and the lounge had testers and the products were at a very high standard.
The only let down was the restaurant - positively retarded compared to the rest of the facilities - cheap ingredients, unimaginative food, did I mention the cheap ingredients? The horrible cooking oil was the most dominant flavour (sadly I can’t eat butter so this is what they gave me) Also the gluten free bread served at breakfast was a medieval weapon used to torture and torment traitors I’m sure.
Cheap sausages, cheap burgers, cheap bread, cheap oil, cheap soya milk. Ruined the dining experience. If I’d known I would have brought my own bread and olive oil for them to use. But even the inexperienced and/or aloof restaurant staff wouldn’t have helped I would imagine.
Sort out the restaurant - take it to the same standard as the spa. Fortunately there is an awesome restaurant across the Bay called Coast where we ate instead.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SharonA2572, General Manager at St Brides Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review which I wish you had given us the opportunity to discuss while you were with us. If you could kindly contact me on gm@stbridesspahotel.com or 01834 812304 I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your comments privately.

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel situated on a hill overlooking the Saundersfoot harbour friendly staff nice food very relaxing spa with hydropool gym rooms are spacious with good facilities always clean rooms with sea views are stunning parking is ample that's a bonus 5 minute walk into Saundersfoot where you will find various pubs and restaurants shops coffee shops

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SharonA2572, General Manager at St Brides Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

This hotel exceeded all our expectations. We opted for best & better rooms which were so comfy and the views of Saundersfoot bay and harbour are spectacular. It was my mum's 80th and the weekend was perfect. All the staff were friendly, especially Erin. The use of the spa for 90 minutes each day was perfect. I've never seen my parents so relaxed after half hour in the infinity pool! The food was tasty, although a better veggie selection would be nice. I could personally do without seeing the lobsters trussed up awaiting their fate; but both evening meals and breakfasts were without fault and came with another beautiful view of the bay. Another gripe was the long island ice tea which got drowned by real coke instead of diet, so unable to taste any of the spirits. Despite everything this weekend was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this place and I hope to visit next year.

Date of stay: October 2018
SharonA2572, General Manager at St Brides Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Thank you Gareth for your review and we're so pleased that your Mum had such a special time with us.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Its a bitter sweet really as booked an anniversary weekend away. I have never been to saundersfoot, my wife spent her childhoood here so needless to say a special weekend. First night 10 out of 10 for everything absolutely amazing (was a sat night). The following night no-one knew what they were doing it was an absolute nightmare considering the rating and price. So the moral of the story is unless your spending sat night, dont bother go to mcdonalds and i aint joking here. Shame never stay there again!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Having spoken to Mr Powell about this review he has asked for it to be removed. TripAdvisor have been advised.