“great new concept”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My friend advised me to come here as it had become a new world buffet. The buffet was excellent a bit of indian, chinese and italian great idea ! I filled my plate right up and all for only £12, fantastic. After all the pakora spring rolls and nans there was homemade cheesecake delicious!!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Just reopened and offers a lovely huge choice buffet. Dropped in because wanted to use the tastecard in Stirling and only had 2 option where Saturday was not excluded to use it. Staff was amazing, food was lovely and so much to choose from, not only Indian but also a bit Chinese, Pasta, Pizza and Salads. Even some Dessert options are available. So sorry that we are not living in Stirling to be able to go there more often. Lovely place to go and have a great dinner

3  Thank AuM2008
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We've been going to the East India on an occasional but regular basis ever since we met over twenty years ago, and have never been disappointed. Food, service, atmosphere and general presentation have always impressed us. Most recently we were there a couple of weeks ago, and had the usual, and now expected, high quality experience; the more so as they're now doing a very good value package for two, including starters, main courses and accompaniments. Unfortunately there weren't many other folk there, which is a real shame. I know it's a bit out of the city centre and doesn't have a prominent facade, but this place is worth checking out. We'll certainly be back.

2  Thank robgriffith
Reviewed 23 September 2012

best restraunt i have ever been in you get really good service and the food is out of this world i would recomend this to any one who enjoys a night out

2  Thank patrick d
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I have eaten at this Indian for almost a year and it has always been amazing but it has recently (in the past two weeks) come under new management/ownership. I ordered a takeaway, it took well over an hour to arrive, the rice was over cooked, the curries were watery, the peshwari naans were disgusting, the chicken tikka meat was not tikka (it tasted as though it had come out of a can) and the "lamb" was very suspiciously closer to mooing rather than baaing! It's a shame that it has changed hands because this really was a top notch restaurant sadly however it was an utter disappointment and I have been left hungry and out of pocket by £35. Do not go.

1  Thank IanBStirling