“Friendly service and gorgeous food”

The Bluebell Tea Room
Ranked #8 of 244 Restaurants in Stirling
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It doesn’t look like much from the outside but don’t be fooled - this is a great little tea room. The inside is spotless, well decorated and cosy without feeling cramped. The service was excellent, cakes delicious and pancakes to die for! The three of us highly recommend it.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch today as we noticed that they advertised a gluten free menu. From being welcomed into the tearoom it was a friendly and welcoming experience. I discovered that the majority of the menu was gluten free at equally amazing prices and they even did decaf tea and soya milk. The owner couldn't be more friendly or helpful and the gluten free scone to finish with was delicious. I'd recommend any one who has any form of allergies, intolerances or not to try this hidden gem. 5 star service and food.

2  Thank venetiahill
Reviewed 18 February 2018

My daughter and I enjoyed the Tearoom's lovely traditional afternoon tea, as a pre-birthday treat. The tasty sandwiches were freshly prepared with plenty of filling and the cake selection was varied and extremely yummy - scones get a particular mention. This was our first visit to this somewhat hidden gem but definitely won't be the last!

2  Thank A-N-S-D
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I could hardly believe my luck in finding the Bluebell. Most places like this do not cater for those of us who need gluten free food. At this cafe you can get lunch, afternoon tea or even a high tea totally gluten free. I had my first taste of Scottish Stovies - delicious!!
You can get a nice fresh pot of tea with biscuit or cake if, if necessary, you can have your cake and take it too. The staff will wrap and bag for take-away. Everything I tried was very enjoyable to ea and the decor made it more so.

2  Thank Karen T
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Visited this tearoom on Pancake Tuesday after googling best pancakes in Stirling. I got chicken and leek savoury crepes, which were to die for. Honestly don't have the words for how yummy these were.

I then went for apple and toffee pancakes for dessert, also delicious.

The service was terrific and very personal.

1  Thank SammyA91