“Good quick service”

Shake-a-Hula
Ranked #42 of 119 Restaurants in Horley
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were looking for a quick breakfast including tea, at Gatwick airport. I don't do queues. This place the number in front of me was three. I spotted hot dogs and tea, so went for that for both of us. Him indoors had gone to claim seats. Service was slick and quick. The server put everything on a tray, then realised I had backpack and handbag, so took the tray to table for me. Excellent. Also reasonably priced, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Just paid 5.40 for 2 cups of hot milk that should have been coffee. Absolute rubbish think I will give the food a miss

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I had the chocolate brownie indulgent shake, which was seriously luxury!! So delicious, I wish I could’ve ordered 5 instead - had to really resist! Yum!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Their shakes are amazing especially the peanut butter one. Staff are also lovely. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place has a range of reasonable food at reasonably prices, by airport standards. Like most places you need to look for the deals, rather than just order randomly. Whilst it is counter service, it is okay. A lot of the seating comprises benches, which is okay.