“Not good alas”

Flames Grill
Ranked #87 of 120 Restaurants in Horley
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Used the justeat app to order from here, have ordered many times in the past but alas this occasion was poor, everything floating in grease and way over cooked dried burnt etc. just very un appealing, it is under new management and have ordered one previous time under new management which was good, but alas after using this place for the last year and a half I don't think I'll order here ever again as my rule usually is one bad experience and that's your chances blown in my books.

I did contact justeat and got a refund for the offending item.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

You can get something for all the family even my fussy 5!!
Half pounder is very tasty and the donor kebabs are good quality the kids love the pizzas!
And fast delivery

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Definitely one of the best places in horley for kebabs. I'm pretty fussy when it comes to kebabs and they listen and cook it exactly how I want - unlike other places I could mention! Plus they give you a free can of drink while you're waiting.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I use them for delivery via the just eat app, service is good they read the notes from the app, order is usually 99.99% right most of the time, had one order that had toppings missing but that's like 1 out of 15 orders and wasn't a deal breaker really.

Food quantity is good tastes good too and although the app says delivery about 40 minutes its usually delivered the other side of Horley with in 20 minutes

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Just had the misfortune to have a mixed kebab delivered from here.
Not only was the carton full of purple water and grease which poured out all over the hotel floor and bedsheets but the meat was totally inedible and salad that looked like it expired weeks ago.
This is the first kebab I've ever had to throw away and I've eaten a lot of kebabs. It was also one of the most expensive I've had at £8.
I wouldn't even send anyone here for a joke. Avoid.