“Chicken kebab”

Flames Grill
Ranked #64 of 121 Restaurants in Horley
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Definitely one of the best places in horley for kebabs. I'm pretty fussy when it comes to kebabs and they listen and cook it exactly how I want - unlike other places I could mention! Plus they give you a free can of drink while you're waiting.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I use them for delivery via the just eat app, service is good they read the notes from the app, order is usually 99.99% right most of the time, had one order that had toppings missing but that's like 1 out of 15 orders and wasn't a deal breaker really.

Food quantity is good tastes good too and although the app says delivery about 40 minutes its usually delivered the other side of Horley with in 20 minutes

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Just had the misfortune to have a mixed kebab delivered from here.
Not only was the carton full of purple water and grease which poured out all over the hotel floor and bedsheets but the meat was totally inedible and salad that looked like it expired weeks ago.
This is the first kebab I've ever had to throw away and I've eaten a lot of kebabs. It was also one of the most expensive I've had at £8.
I wouldn't even send anyone here for a joke. Avoid.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Very disappointed its expensive, greasy & the food tastes terrible! This place is going down hill fast this is the last time il order from here YUCK!

Reviewed 1 April 2015

I phoned to ask how much it was for minnimum delivery and was told £12. I placed my order and after a hour i was still waiting, gave them a phone call to be told they havent done my order as minnimum delivery was infact £15. The pure fact is they accepted my order knowing the price and even asked for a contact number and didnt have the decency to phone and let me know they wasn't doing anything. Such a shame as the menu looked decent and the prices was good value.

1  Thank Carly K