“Wont be going back!”

Flames Grill
Ranked #65 of 120 Restaurants in Horley
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Very disappointed its expensive, greasy & the food tastes terrible! This place is going down hill fast this is the last time il order from here YUCK!

Reviewed 1 April 2015

I phoned to ask how much it was for minnimum delivery and was told £12. I placed my order and after a hour i was still waiting, gave them a phone call to be told they havent done my order as minnimum delivery was infact £15. The pure fact is they accepted my order knowing the price and even asked for a contact number and didnt have the decency to phone and let me know they wasn't doing anything. Such a shame as the menu looked decent and the prices was good value.

1  Thank Carly K
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Apart from the great quality food, the portions are extremely generous. Beware of ordering the extra large doner unless you want to save half for breakfast (which I usually do!)! Burgers are also very good (recommended by my 84yo mother), as are the chicken nuggets (rated better than McDonalds nuggets by my 10yo son).

Local delivery service excellent and reliable.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We love this place, great service, never excessively greasy and well priced. I highly recommend a chicken kebab and chips in the pitta!

1  Thank Bmatbev
Reviewed 27 April 2014

They do chicken, pizzas, burgers and kebabs. Good honest and well priced food, very much a regular haunt of ours. Friendly staff, home delivery also an option.