“Nice takeway”

Fortune Garden
Ranked #67 of 122 Restaurants in Horley
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This is a great chinese takeaway, very comfortable for those who use Horley as a stopover point for Gatwick flights. The guys who work there are extremely friendly and polite, the service is very fast and the food is very good and tasty. There is a wide choice for vegetarians. When you come to order you can enjoy some crab crackers and inside your order you will find the fortune biscuits - that is a nice touch. Their prices are unbeatable. They are open till 23.00 and this is very convenient for those who arrive late
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Very tasty Singapore noodles, different from other ones I've had and the aromatic crispy duck good. Plenty of sauce and pancakes for us both. Will use them again the delivery was on time and food was hot

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Take Away Chinese, good Dishes lots of food, well packed and still hot when we got home.
the service and helpful advice was very good.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I have just eaten one of the best take away Chinese meals I've ever had. The Crispy duck was lovely, accompanied by crispy vegetables, a fabulous sauce and a more than adequate number of pancakes. The Crispy Spicy Shredded Beef was both crispy and spicy and actually contained beef rather than the fried chewy nothingness often passed of as this dish. The Singapore noodles were very tasty and full of meat and vegetables. We had the delivery service which was on time and the food was hot. This is the second time we've used Fortune Farden and will certainly be using them again. Excellant!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

First and last time we eat from here. New to Horley so gave it a go. Big mistake, collected food, 3 minute walk home. Cold food, strange flavours and potatoe in the pancake roll. All 3 of us feeling ill and 2 throwing up. Don't eat from here.

1  Thank ladybugsurrey
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

My husband ordered from Fortune Garden as we are still trying local Chinese takeaways. I'm not a massive fan but hubby loves Chinese, and as I'd had lunch out, I wasn't that bothered about eating.
We got duck, noodles, a pork dish (can't remember which one) and chicken balls. My husband quite enjoyed his food and I only ate a couple a tiny portion but what I had was OK. The duck was a bit dry, but the chicken balls (had 3) were good and the noodles were quite nice also.
It seems we were lucky with delivery and got our food in about 40mins so it was still quite warm but we did order fairly early on a Saturday night. Will probably try Fortune Garden again.