“DELICIOUS VEGAN RAMEN!”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 4
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I was so impressed with the redesigned vegan ramen - I was blown away. I didn't intend to finish it (no one wants a full bladder before a flight) but it was too good to leave a drop!

I've had it at a couple Wagamamas since, but this was the best version. It was made and topped with care and precision, which always makes you feel like a valued customer!

I look forward to flying out of North Terminal again so I can get another bowl.

I would say that it's a bit nerve wracking to get service quickly when you're trying to catch a flight. They also won't let you pay until you've received your food.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I popped in here for a big eat as we were travelling to vietnam, i had several dishes and all were to a high standard and tasted lovely!

I really enjoyed the ribs .... although the dishes are on the pricier side the quality is very good and worth it!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Wagamama is one of my favourite restaurants for lunch and dinner. I had no idea they did a breakfast menu. When we arrived at the airport we were really after a fry up but everywhere was packed. Wag's was pretty empty, so we decided to eat here.

I really should have stuck to their version of a fry up and I might have been alright but for some reason I decided to try something different. I went for the Okonomiyaki. I knew it had prawns in it, which I love but I wasn't prepared for the overwhelming fish smell and taste. It put me right off, I tried to eat it but had to give up. Made me feel awful. This is more my fault than Wagamama's as I should have just stuck to something more traditional.

My husband had the Avocado on toast & Coconut porridge which he really enjoyed.

Can't fault the staff in here, they were all really nice. Felt for them when some idiot started having a go because the tea was served in a handleless mug.

I wouldn't come here again at this location just because it's a bit too early for me for that kind of food! And out flights always seem to be in the morning, if we were here at another time of day, then it would have been a different story. Would recommend for lunch & dinner, just not breakfast.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Second time I've been here, the waiters are really chatty, waitresses not so .... mmmm maybe me lol. Thai noodles with duck were amazing and washed down with a couple of Singha beers. Perfect thanks

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Megan and the cooks and the manager at Wagamama North Terminal. Dealt with our allergies / needs professionally. Really friendly. Recommended.