“great for my few hours stopover”
Review of Heathrow Lodge

Heathrow Lodge
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I needed a place for a few hours before I took another flight. I was able to get a hot shower and rest on a comfortable bed. The rooms are small and the bathroom is shared but the place was very clean and the reception staff accommodating. I got there by airport free shuttle so that was good, and they say the shuttle will actually pick you up from the lodge in the mornings.

Room Tip: ask the receptionist to give you a room with wifi, or you will be coming to the reception area to se...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Heathrowlodgehotel, Manager at Heathrow Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback.
I am glad the Lodge was to your expectations and the free shuttle bus was ideal for your journey to the Airport.
K Jetwani

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend paid around £40 for a room for the night and when we got there we were shocked. We arrived at 7:30pm and was planning to go on a night out so needed to get ready. I had no idea that we had to share a bathroom with the rest of the "lodge" which was filthy and smelly. The room had 2 small lights, only one had a bulb which was a pain as we couldn't see what we were doing whilst getting ready. I got bit on my ankles a number of times (possibly by fleas?). The decor is awful. Normally you'd expect 1 star for a room for £40 but we stayed in a lovely travel lodge for the same price the night before and the pictures of our room are not at all like the ones on the site. No TV. No sink. A tiny wardrobe with 2 hangers. A broken window. Broken bedside table. Dodgy plug sockets. Stains on the carpet. Absolutely no sound protection so could hear everything from every direction. In the end we found somewhere else to stay for the night.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Katie W

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry that our Lodge was not to your expectation.
We clearly advertise that the budget rooms are with a shared bathroom and we also inform on website there is no TV / Tea / Coffee making facilities in the budget rooms.
Our Lodge has a full electrical checks regularly so that there are no dodgy plug sockets.
However I am sorry that we were not able fulfill your expectation of the accommodation.
We will keep trying our best to keep our guests happy
K Jetwani.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

On arrival, there was nowhere to park - staff were EXTREMELY unhelpful! After checking in, i was taken to a house opposite the hotel (nothing like on the pictures!) my room was disgusting, unclean, all i had was a bed and a chair. The shared bathroom was filthy, it didnt even have a mirror. My neighbours were extremely noisy, and was woken up throughout the night due to several people shouting in the street.
i wouldnt advise anybody to stay here - AVOID AT ALL COSTS! It's not worth £1 nevermind £50!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Becky W
Heathrowlodgehotel, Manager at Heathrow Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feed back.
I am sorry your accommodation was not up to your standard.
You had booked a budget room.
We advertise this room with the shared bathroom in near by properties.
We do expect the noise level to be very minimum by the other guests and the public walking by. As for the bathroom we expect the guests using it to leave tidy for other guests using it. We do have a mirror in each room and most guest prefer it in the rooms.
We try our best to meet each guests standards.
K Jetwani

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

what an absolutely horrid place. if you are larger than the average 7year old, forget showering. When you are at Heathrow you expect plane noises however 30ft above the building in a 747 at 0600hrs on a Sat was not what I expected. Good is great.... chocolate bar £1.
And to top it off, 0700hrs directly outside our room, water had filled the emergency sign and caused the alarm to go off. Went to reception to complain only to be told it's a leak. REALLY? When they was informed that the alarm had approximately 10sec before it was smashed, they wondered care free down the hall. Dirty, filthy curtains. smallest bed I have ever had in an hotel. Avoid at all costs.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barry M
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back from holiday before flying out the next morning. We had a budget room which comes in one of the houses along the road. The walls were paper thin, the heavy fire doors slammed, the curtains weren't hung properly and there was no bin in the room or bedside lamp/table.

The shared bathroom didn't have a toilet roll holder, a towel rail or a non slip mat for the patchy enamelled bath. The tiles weren't clean and the silicone around the bath was black or missing.

I sadly wouldn't recommend or return. Their version of budget was just a little too budget.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Novotel London Heathrow
#5 of 12 in West Drayton
4.2 km away
Ibis London Heathrow Airport

Been to Heathrow Lodge? Share your experiences!