See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2015

I chose this hotel primarily for its location which is 1.5km from Terminal 5 where the red London bus, number 423 bus starts. Get off at the first stop and walk back 150 yards to the hotel. There is also a free shuttle from the hotel. I had used this hotel before some 5 years ago and rates are not expensive so you don’t get much. That visit was in the MAIN HOTEL and adequate, although I had to ask the reception staff to keep their voices down late at night. On my recent 2015 solo visit I asked for the cheapest room as I only planned one night with 6am shuttle to Terminal 4. I was directed down a side street, Heathrow Close, where I had been allocated a room in a converted terraced house. The door key-card worked intermittently, there was only one dim lamp in the chandelier, the cold water tap in the shared bathroom did not work. I reported all these faults which were quickly remedied. The room had a cupboard, single bed, a chair, and a bedside table. For that price there was no TV, coffee, kettle, nothing. Off-site rooms are alright for men, one night, but these cheap rooms are not suitable for ladies . The Kings Arms, over the road from Heathrow Lodge, served a good dinner and pint for a reasonable price. Within sight of the Lodge, visitors to Britain may be surprised to see thatched cottages and old the White Horse Pub in this village in Greater London.
There are no big shops or banks nearby but MacDonald café is 10 mins walk on 423 bus route or get on the bus to go 7 miles east to Hounslow for the nearest Lloyds bank and department stores.
In summary: Fairly cheap, not that cheerful but adequate, good location and transport excellent for early flights.

Room Tip: Choose room well away from reception area, off site rooms MAY be quieter but my off-site room was Spartan, see my review.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Dave L
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

It's a ghost motel.. enough said. Creepy rooms, when we first arrived, there's a lady complaining about a guy sleeping in her supposed booked room. Closed toilet with broken showerhead in the shower toilet.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank kragoJDL
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

I booked this room not reading the reviews. The whole place is a mess, when i goat arrived i usef the bathroom in the main building that had a shower with no head. I then mentioned this to the receptionist who told me not to worry as we was staying in another building. She then processed to walk us across the street and down which i can only decribe as brookeside close. We was then walked in to a house that had been converted in to different rooms. The rooms however where a joke two beds with mismatch bedding and a chair one plug socked with grotty nets and curtains. The room looked like it hasn't been cleaned in year cobwebs marks on floor And a smell that is indescribable. The area was much to be desired strange people lottering around. I would not stay here again if someone paid me stay away.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank Sarah E
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels in the past, but none worse than this, we were put in a house, sharing with benefit claimants, 1 grubby shower between 8 of us, room filthy, under Heathrow flight path, only good point, pub opposite, sky Sports, good pint and great reasonably priced food

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Kelvin H
Reviewed 7 September 2015

If i could give this 0 I would, after checking in we were led to a house across the street with a shared bathroom (which hadn't be cleaned in years!!) Terrible smell throughout the property! Looked like a crack den!! The rooms were all disgusting!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends