All reviews spg platinum bath soap usb charging ports super king bed fresh feel club lounge plug points enjoy staying here long queue to check easy shuttle business or pleasure business purposes concierge desk express train wear and tear breakfast selection hotels on bath road
Reviewed 13 October 2018

The hotel is very convenient for me when I have to make business around. Found staff to be very helpful and got a special treatment for holding a gold membership status. The room was super large, with a comfortable bed, iron, toiletries, wifi and all you need to ensure a stress-free staying.

Breakfast was good and the ambient was really cozy.

Check-in out was a bit slow as there was only 1 staff to deal with 4-5 customers.

Other than that, I would repeat for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Sheraton_Heathrow, Manager at Sheraton Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Thank you for commenting. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and you found your room to be comfortable and well equipped. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yogendra

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Sheraton Heathrow delivers in all aspects as a great airport hotel that is comfortable and accessible for a short stay. The proximity from Heathrow airport is the biggest convenience specially if you are flying at odd hours. One can literally leave their room 90 mins before departure and get to any of the Heathrow terminals in 5 to 10 minutes.
Having said that, this property has almost been my home away from home since the last few years as I stay their a few nights every week - for business purposes.
The refurbished rooms and now the recently renovated club lounge are very comfortable and contemporary. This is something that most hotels on bath road fail offer as most of them are old and dated. The new rooms have a fresh feel and the amenities are also state of the art. May it be the many USB charging ports and plug points, smart TV’s or newly installed showers !!
Now the most important thing that makes every stay of mine at Sheraton Heathrow truly special. It’s the team ! The courteous, professional and warm staff is their biggest asset. Every team including the front office , restaurant , room service and concierge desk are extremely helpful and proactive.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Samarth D
YogendraS224, Manager at Sheraton Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Sirs, thank you calling Sheraton Heathrow Hotel as your HOME AWAY FROM HOME. Your review is everything we strive to achieve everyday through creating experiences for our guests. You have also marked our location, which is great for flying from Heathrow Airport. I am glad to see that our newly refurbished rooms are something loved by our modern day guests with plenty of charging points, USB ports, smart TVs and brand new showers. Your hosts, our main assets is something we are very proud of. We appreciate that you have continue to stay with us and always look forward to host you whilst you are at your HOME, at Sheraton Heathrow Hotel... Kind Regards.. Yogendra

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I stayed in this hotel for an overnight stay to catch an early flight out of Heathrow on the next morning. From terminal 2 I decided to take the public transport and after 15 minutes I reached the hotel. It‘s an elderly hotel, but for a quick nap ok. Except the fact, that there were dark hairs on the toilet lid! To get back to terminal 2 I booked the shuttle, which apparently is not run by the Sheraton. The shuttle departed too late and picked up some other guests in different hotels. The service was really slow! Finally the bus was approaching the terminals and the driver was serving terminal 3 first, altough terminal 2 was on the way first. This is absolutely ridiculous in my mind! It‘s more time consuming to use the hotel shuttle than the public transport. This was my last time using this shuttle!

Trip type: Travelled solo
YogendraS224, Manager at Sheraton Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Sirs, thank you for staying at Sheraton Heathrow. Our product is one of the most up to date after seeing an refurbishment recently. So I am very surprised with your comments. I have spoken to my Housekeeping Manager and rest of the team regarding you comments, they join me in offering our sincere apology for the inconvenience you had. I have also noted your feedback regarding Hotel Hoppa service, which is run by an external company and serves most of the Heathrow Hotels with several different routes. Please ask one of our hosts to get more details and approximate journey time to airport to avoid delays and always allow extra time during peak times. We look forward to hosting you soon in near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

First time I've used the Sheraton group and was most impressed by the quality of my stay prior to my flight next day. Quite room and hotel has added bonus of regular shuttle service to and from Heathrow. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel before or after flights or if visiting London.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Sirs, Thank you for such a lovely review on TripAdvisor for our hotel. I am glad that you liked our rooms, which have gone through an extensive refurbishment programme over the last two years. You also mentioned the Hoppa service which is run by an external company and serves to Terminal 5 and Terminal 2 & 3. If you are travelling from other terminals, you can always get a connecting shuttle bus to other terminals. Please be aware of the peak times and allow some extra time for your journey as the shuttle buses travel to other hotels en route. Thank you for recommending our hotel with a FIVE STAR ratings... Yogendra

Reviewed 30 September 2018

This hotel was ideal for us as we had an early flight to catch. We had a room only, but it was super clean and comfy and a swift check out. The staff we friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
YogendraS224, Manager at Sheraton Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for your positive review. We are located very close to Heathrow Terminal 5. Our bedrooms have gone through an extensive refurbishment over the last years and we are very proud of our product. I am glad to see that you found your hosts, our main assets friendly and helpful. We look forward to hosting you in near future...Yogendra