3,373 results
All reviews the club lounge indian restaurant two double beds irish bar health club main restaurant car park good size hoppa bus mini bar room was large an upgrade busy hotel stayed here for one night days parking long flight booked this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Star overnight and parked for 15 nights, price was a bargain for such Crown Plaza hotels.
To top it all the hotel was great, room very clean and well maintained. Dined in the main restaurant which was good quality tasty food and very reasonable as well.

Overall this is a great hotel and extremely competitively priced.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Aman B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear rpuk6,

Dear blackberryssh,

Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London-Heathrow.

It is delightful to hear that you enjoyed the service and facilities at the hotel, I will be sure to share this with the team so they are aware.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Senior Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is easy to miss when driving there from the south (off the M4) - it is on the left AFTER the traffic island, so keeping to the left lane means you're forced off the road around the island rather than straight on. Nonetheless it's easy to circle around it and continue on your journey.

Check-in was fine; the room was warm and pleasant with suitable amenities but no bedside socket for charging. I found the shower a bit grotty and was perturbed to have someone knock on the door whilst undressing to ask if I was checking out today (I'd only been in the room an hour).

Wifi didn't really reach all the way down the corridor - if it's an offerable service, it shouldn't require me to attend public hotspots to conduct private business.

At reception there's a map showing a jogging route and refreshments, but the water urn was dry and cups missing, so there's a sensation that things just aren't well-maintained around the place. Further around there's an Irish bar (Driscoll) with an inviting range of steaks on the menu but the front desk told me it was closed. The other two dining places seemed to be slightly limited in range and pricey, so ventured out to the Plough for a bite to eat - only a 15 min walk past the Holiday Inn - for burgers and beer at a great price. When we returned, we found the Irish bar open so popped in for a last beer but didn't stay long.

I don't know how much control the Crowne has over the concept of "Hotel With Parking Confirmation", as car details were requested upon arrival: both hand-written onto a paper form AND entered onto their tagging system. Why (a) couldn't these be requested in advance during the booking, and (b) did I need to supply the same information on paper and via electronic system? Feels a bit antiquated to me.

Similarly, the Hopper to the airport felt odd in organisation. The voucher contained bar codes but also the instructions "Before you go make sure you print off your Hoppa ticket to present to the driver when you board. A digital copy on your phone won’t be accepted" - so when I presented my paper to the driver, he tried to scan it. Why bother with a bar code if they want paper copies?

I found the outgoing trip somewhat jerky - the driver kept braking hard which wasn't a smooth journey - but the return trip had a better driver. Despite the instructions on the paper, I saw some offering phones to the scanner by way of entry, so unsure exactly how their system works. I'm not sure if this is part of the hotel's offerings or if it's done through another agent, but it's definitely a flawed and somewhat inconsistent system.

Leaving the hotel is a bit of a convoluted route around the side then back of the hotel - it's signposted, but not obvious.

For what I wanted - a room before a flight and a week's parking - it was pretty reasonable (just over £100) but can't help feeling it could be better organised for the business traveller/car driver. I'll certainly consider using it again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Preacherkane,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza and sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.

We hope that you enjoyed your holiday and it is great to hear that we provided you with everything you needed throughout your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here during a theatre trip to London. Hotel clean, tidy, rooms really lovely with a few items like shampoo conditioner and a shower cap if needed. Could hear planes overhead but put some cotton buds in my ears which helped. Beds comfy but pillows hard. Breakfast was really impressive, spoilt for choice. Would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Aman B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tinapro,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Crowne Plaza London - Heathrow.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience.

Again, thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Senior Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently stayed 1 night before a 2 week holiday .Hotel is really close to M4 junction and easy to locate .We choose our parking space and were surprised all spaces were roomy and cars were not crammed in We were also pleased that we kept our car keys so knew our car would not be moved whilst we were on holiday.
Hotel room was very good and of a high standard ,room was quiet and bed spacious and comfortable We used the health club facilities which was a nice start to our holiday. Swimming pool was larger than the average hotel pool and was warm and not busy Sauna and Jacuzzi were good also.
Breakfast was excellent there was a very good choice of hot and cold meals .We were seated by a very friendly lady who made us feel welcome I think her name was Izzy.
We had a very good meal in the Indian restaurant and would recommend it .
In all we were really pleased with our stay and will stay again when we are flying from Heathrow.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear janicehorsell,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza London-Heathrow.

I am glad to hear the hotel was to your satisfaction.

I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff very professional and helpful, we were served at reception by Attila and he was so pleasant and helpful, would most certainly stay there again when flying on business or personal, thank you. The rooms were clean, pleasant and had everts we required for our overnight stay, would have been nice if we had a nice message or something in the room as it was our 27th Wedding anniversary as well, but hey ho not the end of the world

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear James C,

Thank you very much for such a lovely review, we are glad that you enjoyed your recent experience at the Crowne Plaza London - Heathrow.

We will pass your comments onto the team who will be proud of receiving your compliments about their customer service.

We looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.