Stayed for three night on business. The first thing to notice is that the parking is horrendous. Just not enough spaces. I had to park round the back of the hotel on a kerb on a double yellow line each night. My parking ticket was validated for 3 days but on the second day would not let me out. Took me a long time to alert a receptionist to open the barrier meaning a big queue of cars had to wait behind me. £12 a night for that.
On checking in the receptionist said he would try to find me a “nice room” as I was a platinum member of Priority Club. Then he told me that as I was staying for 3 nights it would “difficult” to find me a nice room. Strange!
The room was ordinary, faded but clean. The bed and bedding were uncomfortable. The bathroom was very old and the surfaces of the sink were discoloured. Again it was clean. No mini bar in the room.
The TV channels are a mess. I could not get BBC1 of they were showing HD programs. The set said to retune to another channel but this was not available. I asked reception who said “BBC is not working”. The other channels did not match the TV guide and seemed to be randomly arranged.
The service in the main restaurant was awful. The food is decent but rather pricey. Regarding the restaurant service, on one evening I had to wait one and a quarter hours for my meal. Other diners had the same problem and left in disgust. The chef out came and apologised to me and said that all the diners had arrived at the same time, but the place was not busy so I think this was not true. As I ate my dinner at 10:15 pm they started to set-up the adjacent tables for breakfast, which is something I hate. Then a lady came by vacuuming the carpet. Really bad. When I had finished my main, the waiter came and asked me to settle up as they were closing, and so despite my lengthy wait I was being thrown out of the restaurant. Then they charged me 10% service charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary and convenient, the Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 Hotel is just off the M4 motorway at Junction 4, minutes from Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5 and close to Stockley Business Park and Bedfont Lakes. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 is an ideal base to explore Central London, Legoland Windsor, Wembley and Twickenham. Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4 Jct. 4 offers Park, Stay & Go packages including one night's accommodation and car parking for up to 15 days. All bedrooms are spacious and equipped with air conditioning and high speed internet and wireless access throughout public areas. Our airport hotel is an ideal location for your meetings and conferences at Heathrow. 14 state of the art Academy meeting rooms are self-contained with dedicated and professional support. HSIA and WIFI available with unlimited Starbucks coffee. Workout & unwind in our complimentary Spirit Gym or indulge at one of the best Chinese and Thai restaurants at Heathrow Airport. Try our traditional Irish Pub or our lounge where refreshments are available 24 hours a day. The airport shuttle is £4.50 p/p each way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, IHG, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow m4, Jct 4 Hotel West Drayton
- Holiday Inn West Drayton
- West Drayton Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4 West Drayton, Greater London, UK