All reviews council car park lovely little hotel rain shower town centre high street a wonderful stay hotel rooms are the usual amenities few minutes walk per night yogurt large tv short drive tea coffee room was spacious hotel is situated on site parking
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The hotel is located not so far from a train station, Hayes & Harlington, next to Heathrow airport. The room was spacious, clean and functional. All the members of staff were friendly and the price and quality balance was excellent.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 31 July 2018

I recently stayed here for 2 nights. The hotel is comfortable and welcoming. The staff are pleasant and helpful and the rooms clean and well maintained. The restaurant serves both north Indian and continental cuisine in the evenings, which is maybe as well as there seem to be very few other eateries in the immediate vicinity. The food and service was excellent. Sadly, the full English breakfast didn't measure up to the same standard. The bacon and sausages were rather anaemic and greasy (especially on my first morning) and both the coffee machine and toaster were unequal to the level of demand when busy, and slow and inefficient. Other than this, however, it was a very good stay and I would recommend this hotel, particularly for brief stays. I would certainly use this hotel again if I have cause to visit this part of Greater London.

Date of stay: June 2018
Louise G, Manager at Best Western Airlink Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Hello and thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologise that the breakfast was not to your satisfaction and I appreciate the honest feedback. I will certainly pass on your comments and endeavour to improve and understand why the breakfast items were not to standard during your visit. I am pleased to read that overall, you enjoyed your brief time with us and that you found the team friendly and the bedrooms clean and maintained. I look forward to welcoming you back should you have the need to stay in the area again.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Clean, tidy hotel adequate for a nights stay, friendly staff. Unable to cope with food orders for about 30 people many cancelled orders & left to find food elsewhere. However excellent buffet breakfast!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Louise G, Manager at Best Western Airlink Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Hello Suzanne, Thank you for taking reviewing our hotel and for your kind feedback regarding the team, breakfast offering and cleanliness. I can only apologise for the delay with the restaurant orders, and accept this was a true reflection on the night in question, due to unforeseen circumstances

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on Sunday night after seeing Eminem. Lovely little hotel with friendly staff with the most comfortable beds ever! It was a very warm night, the air con was fantastic and the beds lovely. Very clean throughout. The breakfast was good. Would stay here again no problem.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Louise G, General Manager at Best Western Airlink Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Hello

Thank you for kind review. I trust the concert was amazing! We are pleased to read that you had a good sleep, so that you were refreshed the following day for your onward journey and that you found us value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Airlink hotel is a basic hotel with pleasant staff but it's tenuous to infer it's an airport stay, it's on a busy road in the middle of Hayes town centre.

The room I stayed in was on the ground floor and had no window for daylight or ventilation but it was clean with a comfortable bed and large television.

There are a small number of on site parking bays available for an additional £10 per night.

Room tip: Ask for rooms off ground level if you want a window for ventilation and daylight.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank BlairK77

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will pass your kind comments on to the team regarding their customer service and cleanliness of the room. We offer 52 rooms of which 3 have ceiling windows, these can be opened on request, but we are always happy to change rooms, should we have availability to do so as we appreciate that ceiling windows are not always desired.

We hope to see you again in the future, should you be in the area.