All reviews council car park lovely little hotel rain shower town centre high street a wonderful stay hotel rooms are few minutes walk per night yogurt large tv short drive tea coffee room was spacious hotel is situated on site parking train station
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Nicely appointed modern hotel. Greeted by Ravi and made very welcome and throughout our stay every member of staff was attentive and polite. Requested a quiet room which we got and had a comfortable 2 night stay. Breakfast was good with a reasonable choice. Would use again

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Louise G, General Manager at Best Western Airlink Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you kindly for your review. We are pleased to read you found the team welcoming and that you enjoyed your short time with us. Should you be in the area again, please do come and say hello.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Hotel is very clean, cosy and has friendly atmosphere!
Good humour at Reception desk, friendly and hospitable STAFF! Rooms are big, very clean, heating included, all amenties, bathroom excellent! Reception is always helpful and smiling ! Parking close to the hotel!

Paul R.

Room tip: Double room is the best
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Louise G, General Manager at Best Western Airlink Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Paul

Many thanks for your review, I am pleased to read you enjoyed your recent stay with us and hope to welcome back in the near future. Louise

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Simply put after having been traveling for the last 4 hours or so and arriving at the Hotel to check in, instead of making it simple, the receptionist started arguing with me about my Card being declined.

"I should make sure that it works, as it almost got cancelled".
On the Website Hotel.com where I booked it, I got told I can pay it at the Hotel and the Credit Card is only held without being charged.

I explained him that, he would still argue his case 3 Times, and got me very much frustrated, I then paid the outstanding Amount with my Bank Card.

When I checked into the Room, the first Room I got was a Twin Bad Standard Room, instead of what I paid for which was Superior Double Bed Room.

Apparently they where fully Booked out and didn't reserve one for me, so the only one available was with Disability Access.

The next Morning when I went to get Breakfast here is what the Brochure promises:

Continental Breakfast that will be available will be:

Croissants & Pastries
Yogurts
Cereals
Granola Creations
Yumyy porridge

Full Breakfast you will have access to
Bacon
Sausage
Eggs
Tomatoes
Quorn Sausage
Hash Browns
Baked beans
Mushrooms

What really got delivered on 26.04.2018 at ca 8am.

No Croissants
No Pastries
Only 1 Style of Bread, White Bread with mold because it was sooo old, which I told the reception.
No Grapefruit Segments
No Mixed Berries
Only 1 Style of Yogurts no plain yogurt, only flavored ones.
No porridge
And when I asked for poached eggs I got served twice fried eggs and after I explained the difference between a poached and a fried egg, he made it for me the way I like them to be, without oil and not overcooked.

Coffee, was weak, more like flavored milk than coffee.

Reception gave me a discount and instead of £8.95 I only paid £5 however even that is too much for what was delivered.

All of the hot food advertised was there except Quorn Sausages, but to be honest the Food wasn't that good.

With everything I experienced I would not recommend this Hotel to anyone, instead go somewhere else a pay a bit more because here they do try to cut corners where they can and the Hotel is outdated.

The Staff are friendly and helpful overall but the Management needs to get things in order here, and most definitely get the Cooking & Food improved as it is not good, when a guest is finding White Toast with mold on it.

Room tip: Go somewhere else for Breakfast
Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018

OK, it's not Hyde Park or Mayfair, but the staff in this hotel could not have been sweeter and the room was very nicely appointed with a comfortable bed. It was a last minute booking as I could not get home from work due to the snow, and to be honest I wasn't enthusiastic after looking at the hotel - but I couldn't have been greeted with more kindness.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Louise G, General Manager at Best Western Airlink Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our hotel. I am pleased to read you found the team welcoming and that you enjoyed your short stay with us.

Louise

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I booked this hotel as I had an early morning flight out of Heathrow. Although it's called "Airlink" Hotel there is nothing to link the location to the airport. There is no shuttle service, neither is the hotel on a bus pick up route for travellers. The only means to the airport is by taxi - this cost me 15 GBP - however I question if it was a taxi. There was no outside indicator that it was a taxi - no photo ID or registration for the driver and no machine calculating the cost.
The room itself was clean. There was a soap dispenser in the bathroom attached to the wall by the wash basin - I had to request that it be filled with soap. There was no soap dispenser in the shower - the shower was the other side of the room so how to use the soap??. A small bottle of shampoo conditioner was provided but no shower gel!!! No paper tissues were provided so for a runny nose it was toilet paper or nothing. My expectation from a hotel is for bathroom essentials be provided.
At check in I was asked for photo ID [not the 1st time] but I was shocked to find that reception has taken a photocopy of my passport details without advising me they were doing so and not asking permission. When I asked how they would be safely disposing of confidential information I was advised "we keep it in the backroom - it's common practice". Needless to say I found this most unsatisfactory.

Room tip: hotel is on a busy street may be difficult to get a quiet one
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank _skillsot
Surinder S, General Manager at Best Western Airlink Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We have a preferred rate with a taxi supplier currently of £10.00 for transfers to the terminals and we are currently in negotiations to provide a shuttle service to the airport. (Details can be found on the website)

Please accept my apologies for the missing shower gel in your room this was an oversight and was brought to the attention of the housekeeping team on the day, and tissues are provided as standard in each room which clearly was not actioned in your room on the day.

We try to strive to ensure all our guests receive the best service and quality here at Best Western Airlilnk and I am sorry we failed on this occasion.