“A Lovely Meal Before a Great Show.”
Review of Trattoria 51

Trattoria 51
Ranked #14 of 392 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: USD 13 - USD 65
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located directly opposite Southport Theatre and Convention Centre. Trattoria 51 brings a true taste of Italy to the North West with a beautiful bar and terrace that is perfect for relaxing with a bite to eat and a drink, especially in the summer. The Restaurant offers a wonderful combination of both modern and classic Italian dishes in a family-friendly, yet intimate and fun environment. Our dishes are rustic, simple and delicious using the finest and freshest ingredients that everyone can enjoy - and you'll find incredible value too.Look out for our fresh specials every day. Fish and Grill nights every Thursday, Friday and Saturday are perfect for the serious gourmet.Buon Appetito!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Never been to this Italian restaurant before so we were looking forward to a new place to eat pre-theatre.Everything about it gets the thumbs up from us,from the friendly welcome extended to us as soon as we entered to the fast service and most of all to the absolutely delicious food.There were four of us in our party and one is a particularly plain eater but as he had the lamb shank he was well pleased!A really lovely place to eat and at prices which were very reasonable Trattoria 51 is an absolute must.We will be back very soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Once again another enjoyable evening at Trattoria 51.
Always a warm welcome on entering, prompt and friendly service and very tasty food.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at Trattoria 51 many times and have always had an amazing time. I think the best thing about Trattoria 51 is it is Owned and run by Italians. The atmosphere is always lovely friendly and
mellow. The food is sublime my favourite ie linguine 51 who's has prawns and pasta
The starters are lovely.
I would defiantly recommend to friends and family, a must if you are visiting the town.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We went prior to a show on a Sunday, it's popular and we had to book a table,I had from the 14 pounds for 3 course menu,I had meatballs, lasagne and chocolate brownie, it was all delicious and I think a bargain I would definitely revisit.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Very good pizza! Ingredients are extremely good. The staff was very nice and the service excellent. Very nice place

1  Thank francescaitaly2018