See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely new bar in churchtown no doubt giving the other established hostelries a run for their money. Nicely done out although the ladies toilet cubicles are tiny so if you’re a bit more voluptuous it may be a squeeze with the concertina door and a handbag! Not sure if they sell food but they do serve cake as saw that on the bar . Sorry they don’t serve britvic 55 and can’t seem to mix a decent alternative but yes I’ll be back. Good luck

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited today whilst visiting Southport with our 19mth old whippet. Staff were very welcoming and the drinks were reasonably priced. Nice atmosphere and very relaxed. It was the first time we've taken our dog into a pub/bar and we will be going back. The staff even made a fuss of him. Thanks for a great visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Peaky blinders is a great pub to visit particularly during the day as the glass front makes it the warmest place in Southport. The staff are friendly and the owners are very approachable and make you feel welcome. My only problem with the pub is that the draft cider is called Bad Apple. Now, if I ever had the notion to taste toilet cleaner, this is exactly what I would imagine it to taste like. It's positively vile. This unfortunately stops me from drinking there. A Real pity

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for valentines night, whilst the room was clean and well decorated, it was tiny. The ensuite bathroom was behind a sliding door and if you were bigger than average you physically would not be able to get into the shower as the sink was in the way. Difficult to get ready for the night as literally no space and for £75 for the night I really do not think it was worth it. On the plus side we slept well and the bed was very comfy. I honestly have never stayed in such a small room before.
A little noise from outside only and the car park for £3 per day is only a short walk.
No kitchen facilities so no options for breakfast but the room does have tea and coffee facilities.
Good location too but would definitely not stay again for that price.
Bar nice, good range of drinks.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stayed in the First week of September 2017 for 3 days. The location was great it has parking for £3 a day at a near by car park the staff will tell you where. It was clean Tidy and easy to find (Just look for the Peaky Blinders Bar) We loved it. Bed was a Twin pushed together but was comfy.

Date of stay: September 2017