“Rissoles and fish cakes...”

Fecci's Fish & Chips
Ranked #28 of 131 Restaurants in Tenby
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Freshly cooked fish & chips
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a sit down and it was excellent. Lovely chunky brilliant white cod in golden batter. Also ordered were those amazing fish cakes. Easily the best I've had in a chippy, made on site and so meaty and full of parsley. They do a great rissole here too. Mushy peas and a glass of wine too. Nice to get a beer with the meal. All well priced and served with a smile by nice staff. My favourite Tenby chippy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,086)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I visited yourselves today, with my young son during a day trip to Tenby.

Let me begin by saying that your food was lovely, the fish was moist, yet lightly crispy and the chips, cooked to perfection. We thoroughly enjoyed.. however, the thing that impressed us even more were your delightful staff. There was one gentleman in particular, ( I'm sorry, I didn't catch his name, but he had dark hair and we noticed his photograph on the wall, for receiving an award) who was absolutely lovely. He was warm, friendly, courteous and chatty, even though the shop was extremely busy. He is the epitome of great customer service and is a credit to your business. If only the staff from Fecci's cornet corner, would take a leaf out of his book ( see my review, as I'm assuming it's the same company?) perhaps it would be worth requesting that he give a certain staff member at that establishment some much needed lessons in basic customer service.

1  Thank greekprincess84
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very popular "plaice" Fish and chips were great, a must with a short walk to the sea front or beach.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I ordered battered cod for a snack lunch and was disappointed. Cod has gently flaking flesh but what I was given was a different creature. It had a firm meaty texture and had, bizarrely, been battered with the skin on. Hot flabby fish skin is very unpleasant and has to be separated before consumption which rather defeats the object.

1  Thank Romiley
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered some takeaway fish & chips & they were delicious the fish was just lightly battered & was perfect would recommend