“First-class Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tenby, a hidden treasure for all to enjoy
A comfortable space to relax within
A well equipped kitchen from which you can serve up a real treat
Overlook a peice of history from the balcony
Enjoy the comfort of the master bedroom
Wake up with a shower in the en-suite
The second bedroom has ample space
The third bedroom comes with two single beds
Enjoy a meal around the family dining table
Get some fresh air around the stunning harbour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AbbeyH610...
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
“First-class Apartment”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed here (2 adults, 2 children and a grandparent) for a long weekend. Located smack-bang in the heart of Tenby and coming with a much sought after parking space I can highly recommend this apartment. The rooms were all a generous size, clean and tidy and all cupboards well stocked - be it spare linen, toys and games or pots and pans.
Booking was simple and collecting the keys also a breeze.
Tenby is a great place to spend a holiday and we'd definitely like to return to this superb apartment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, size and comfort
Liked least: Maybe one more free kitchen cupboard or drawer to store food.
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Sldavis21
“Amazing apartment!!! Must stay!! ”
Reviewed 26 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

I booked a long weekend 22nd April to 25th April, for 5 people, me, my partner, my niece, and mum and dad( in which it was a surprise for mum and dad). Having visited Tenby several times before, and always booked a B&B, I thought it would be more personal to all be in 1 apartment rather than all in a separate rooms at a B&B. When I found "3 The Cobourg" I sent an enquiry to Brian. That same day Brian got back to me, and I booked. The whole transaction and communication between Brian and myself was simple and easy. Upon arrival we rang Gary ( who looks after the apartment for Gary), he met us outside the property in minutes, showed us around.. And even helped us unload the car. He said he was only ever a phone call away if we needed anything (which we didn't). The apartment itself is clean, tidy, well equipped, and plenty of space for all of us.. We spent most of the time on the balcony enjoying the sunshine. The apartment also appealed to me as it has its own secure parking, plus the added bonus of a lift ( as mum and dad suffer at times with arthritis) all in all I could not fault a thing.
My Brother and sister-in-law also came down to Tenby for a day to surprise mum and dad( they stayed in their usual B&B just around the corner). We obviously showed them around the apartment and they were more than impressed!! I think B&B's are going to be a thing of the past for our family now!!!
On the last day I rang Gary to ask if possible could we leave the car in the carpark until just after lunch time( normal time of departure is 10.30am) if they do not have any other guests arriving, as we wanted to grab some lunch before heading home, Gary was more than willing to accommodate our request. Thank you all so much for a magical stay. I look forward to booking with you again.
Sarah Davis
Hereford.

Keith C
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“wow what a lovely place to stay”
Reviewed 14 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

What a great apartment clean, tidy and definitely big enough for the 6 of us. Great location with everything you need around you, yet so quiet in the evenings leading to a great night sleep. So easy to book Brian is really helpful when your booking and prompt with email replys,great vvalue for money will definitely be back. .

Your age range 35-49
Large groups People with pets
Management Response
15 Apr 2016
Many thanks for this. I will hopefully see you there in the future
Merja J
Llanelli, United Kingdom
“Tenby Blues rules!”
Reviewed 23 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

A lovely apartment! Communication with the owner was swift and effortless. We'll return with the granddaughter in summer time and for the blues weekend! Thanks! :)

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing