“Anniversary meal”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 24
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have intended to visit Relish for quite a while and tonight we made it! We were not disappointed at all. Kate welcomed us and we were offered a choice of table before anyone else arrived. I had delicious salmon to start and my husband enjoyed his tasty French onion soup. My venison casserole was excellent, as was my husband's rack of lamb and we both loved our sweet of cheese board and chocolate brownie. An excellent meal experience all round.

1  Thank Silver_lady_m

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ilfracombe has many good restaurants but our meal at Relish is one of the best I've ever had. Every mouthful was beautiful & the service brilliant! Thank you.

1  Thank Zillah N
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Just a few lines too thank the staff and owners of the relish ,for a fantastic night out last night .Although my wife and I visit the relish once a month all the year round ,as it is our favourite restaurant in the area. We decided to have our family Christmas gathering there and it was just perfect ,the service and welcome were lovely .All the family choose something they fancied and all courses arrived together and were full of the best food Devon can offer .I looked at my watch and realised that three hours had passed as we had been having such a great time talking and eating .All the food was tasty but i must mention the new devilled crab balls which are just out there !!

2  Thank peter a
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We went here for a special birthday meal. Really warm and friendly welcome. Great atmosphere and incredibly delicious food. Just loved it.

1  Thank Marshy_9
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Went in on the off chance. Fantastic meal. My wife and I had a different starter and dessert but the same main. Every course was superb. Excellent value. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Nigel H