“Amazing Stay 13th-20th August”
other travellers have booked this property
Spectacular sea views!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Spectacular sea views!
Superb sea view from the kitchen too!
Ready for a peaceful nights sleep!
Clean and modern bathroom.
Ilfracombe harbour.
Harbour, Lantern hill/St Nicholas Chapel and Hillsborough.
Harbour from Rapparee Cove, 5 minutes walk.
Cheyne beach two minutes walk.
Ilfracombe harbour from Hillsborough.
Beautiful Woolacombe sands 15 minutes by car. Voted 5th best beach in Europe!!
Croyde Bay 20 minutes away.
Saunton Sands near Croyde.
Crystal clear sea at Woolacombe.
A beautiful picture of sunset at Putsborough
Come and say hello to 'Verity' !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Melissa D
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Ok apartment but”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The apartment was ok apart from the dirty bin on the floor and the dirty bath, quite overpriced for what we expected, we left on the Wednesday due to no sleep very noisy could do with double glazing, and the entrance hall was very dirty and grubby, not a good first impression. Won't be staying there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
12 Sep 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I'm sorry you found the apartment ok but not to your liking, I'm not sure which bin you are referring too but I will replace immediately if necessary. The Apartment is fully double glazed throughout, the windows are admittedly sash windows but I can't change them as the building is listed, on very windy days there can be wind noise so I apologise for the weather. The bath enamel has been repaired quite recently and there is a noticeable colour difference around the plug hole but the bath is cleaned thoroughly and is never dirty, I'm sorry if it appeared that way, again I will replace if necessary ASAP. The entrance hall is a communal entrance for four flats and is in constant use, we do try to keep it as tidy as possible and will ensure the standard expected from guests is maintained :-)

Andy
Bev M
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Amazing Stay 13th-20th August”
Reviewed 19 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Well, yet again not disappointed with our stay at this apartment. Cannot recommend it enough and Andy is a fab person to deal with, great communication and very welcoming (milk in fridge so you can even have a brew or coffee before having to go shopping after your journey). Plenty of space for me, my husband and two boys (8 & 6). Views are fantastic. Near to gift shops, fudge/ice cream, harbour (featuring 'Verity' by Damien Hirst), fish and chip shops aswell as other cafes/restaurants and there is also a Wetherspoons (with open rooftop), also many places to walk. Also not far from some really good amusement places (The Big Sheep, Watermouth Castle, Dinosaur & Wildlife Park (all sorts of brochures in the apartment).

20 Aug 2016
Thank you Bev, lovely to welcome you back, see you again soon! Andy
Finchampstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Your age range 65+
31 Jul 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm stunned to learn you left early, if only you had contacted me I would have investigated your issue with entrance hall immediately, it is a communal entrance for 4 flats but we try to keep it as clean and respectable as possible. I know one previous review mentioned it, I will definitely check again. As for the dogs barking 2 buildings away .... I'm not sure what I could do about that, some owners do allow pets but our building is strictly no pets allowed, for the comfort of our guests. I'm glad you found the accommodation 1st class. Andy
Lydia B
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We were met at the apartment and shown everything. It was very tastefully furnished with everything required for an enjoyable stay. The view was stunning. We felt very at home and will definitely be returning in the future and would highly recommend this accommodation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The modern feel and cleanliness
Liked least: The soft double bed. A king size with firmer mattress would have been great for us personally
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SGprivate
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 22 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Me and my hubby had a fantastic time. Perfect location, clean, comfortable, modern, warm, with a stunning sea view and private pakring apartment. Andy, the owner is very helpful , friendly. Upton arrival we were met by Andy's parents who was really friendly and helpful too. We felt very welcomed.

Thank you so much!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing