All reviews gb tours coach party buffet breakfast beautiful victorian fresh veg each evening nothing too much trouble help your self enjoyable weekend the staff were extremely helpful reasonable size shower and toilet a bit tired cleaned daily harbour area friendly hotel pleasant stay
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Just returned from a four night stay at this hotel with a coach party. All I can say is a big thank you to owners and staff. My room 207, although it could do with a lick of paint was very clean and comfortable, had a very comfortable chair which many hotel rooms don't, regarding others comments about lack of channels on the TV all I can say is that I do not go on holiday to sit and watch TV when there is a very comfortable lounge/bar with entertainment. Although it was obvious some vegetables were frozen the swede and cabbage I had certainly were not and I thought the food very good. The staff were all very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank ann e
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Just spent a very pleasant 5 days at this hotel. The decor was a bit dated but it was very clean and staff very friendly. We were in a twin room which was a good size though shower and toilet room was rather small. Breakfast was help yourself and there was a very good choice although being help yourself meant it was not always hot. Evening meals were basic but ok. Harbour area is very pleasant but the high street is dire - very run down. My friend and I did enjoy the coastal walk from ilfracombe to Lee and back although it involved a lot of climbing up and down. I enjoyed our stay and I must say the weather was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank hilarygreen1
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Spent 5 nights here in May with GB Tours.hotel tired and dated but spotlessly clean in all areas.food adequate,veg frozen.
Staff friendly,helpful and worked hard to make our stay pleasant,big thanks to Voilet and Vitaly,overall trip excellent value for money.
One main suggestion lighting in our bedroom poor,had a small window.main (old fashioned)strip light and minuscule strip lighting over beds making reading difficult

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 4 June 2017

This was our first trip to Ilfracombe, me and my husband wanted to visit Devon so there we are. Beautiful place, the hotel is not so far from the harbour or the high street, very good location. Staff very helpul, food was very good, we had lots of choices for dinner with home made puddings with coffe and tea (we never eat that much but it was delicious), full english breakfast, cereal ant toast, plenty to chose from. Room very nice and good size double bed, confortable and clean. Good quality for the money we payed, they deserve more then 2 stars.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank annbalmer
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I stayed at Palm Court Hotel for a 4 day holiday with GB Tours, the hotel is a beautiful victorian building, the room was big, clean and comfortable with a good size shower room, plenty of storage and a nice tv. They also have tea and coffee in the room witch made my day. Lovely good food at dinner and self-serving breakfast with plenty of choices, really enjoyed it. The staff is great and they help you in any problem you have. Very happy that i came.

Room Tip: room 114, next to the lift.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple