“My new go to cafe when im in this area”
Review of Cafe in the Square

Cafe in the Square
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Price range: USD 4 - USD 6
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Cafe in the Square serves breakfast, lunch and lite bites for both sit in and takeaway. Also the most delicious coffees, teas and hot chocolate as well as cold drinks. A large variety of cakes, traybakes and scones available every day. Buffets and outside catering also available. Call us to pre order your lunch!
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We planned a trip to Reekie Linn waterfall and decided to stop of in Alyth for a food and coffee ... We heard about the Cafe in the Square and we were not disappointed.

The location was awesome. The staff were very friendly and the cafe was very clean and comfortable and as an added bonus .. they have FREE WI-FI.
The owners are very nice and this is my new GO TO place when I am in this area.
On and the Ice-Cream cone for the road did the trick....

Thanks for allowing us to share some of our day with you. ..

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Visited cafe today with my Husband had the most fabulous bacon and egg roll with ginger and lemon tea.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

we had rolls with bacon and egg and they were great! good quality bacon and egg and fresh soft rolls.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Popped in here with my wife on Sunday, (16th April) for some light lunchtime snacks, as we were exploring the nearby area.
This is a pleasant little café situated in the small village of Alyth.
I ordered the lentil soup with bread, whilst my wife, who is a coeliac, opted for a slice of gluten free carrot cake, and a pot of tea.
Service was pleasant enough, and our wait wasn't long.
My wife enjoyed her cake, and I must mention that my soup was very tasty indeed.
A nice relaxed environment in which to eat/snack.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We went in for a snack and had soup and a scone. Both were very good. The staff were friendly and helpful. The prices are reasonable as well.

Date of visit: February 2017