“It was ok i guess”

Islejump
Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Sandown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Islejump brings fun and excitement at the level you choose. Islejumps normal bounce sessions are suitable for children over 5 (please call or check website as certain bounce sessions can include little ones under 5), adults or groups and our facilities allow you to tailor a bounce to suit you. Interconnected floor and wall trampolines, basketball hoops, dodgeball and a huge air bag should leave every single jumper with a smile on their face and our cafe will give you time to relax during your visit.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The best thing about this was essentially leaving my children there with the husband whilst i went to Aldi!
The price is pretty expensive, the staff are borderline vilely rude
I would not return with the children outside of a quiet trip to the shops!
At least the children were tired when they got home and slept well!

All reviews
"kane"
"supervision"
"safety"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

They were short staffed and despite arriving 10mins early our boys didn’t get onto the trampolines until 8mins past their start time. We complained stating they should get extra time at the end and the staff were extremely rude!

They also have a bizarre policy that if someone brings their own food and drink they’ll turn off the WiFi?? What is that about!!

Wouldn’t bother coming again!

1  Thank Renee V
Reviewed 23 February 2018

My first visit was not at all impressive. The member of staff who served me was most unhelpful and seemed to be only interested in nodding and singing to the music. The only member who was helpful was a supervisor watching the children. Would not bother again.

1  Thank Sally27E
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Came to islejump with my family this month for the first time and was very impressed with the way we were treated, staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the manageress (did not get her name) and a chap on the check in desk called Kane, my family had a very good time and I'm sure I will be bringing them again 10/10!